DreamBox Enigma1 as a backend
any update on this ?
No news?
hello everybody... this is judolover... im having problem flashing nabilosat image in my clone dm500 box, everything goes fine whit the dreamup, but after finishing flashing the image and the box restarting, the dsecq set up is missing and at the main setup, the ' service searching' is also missing so noway to set a satellite on channels. i tryed to erase the flash and flash again but still the same thing, am i using a corrupt image or there is another way to add the dsecq set up and service searching. help please i m becoming crazy here... thank's
Did you join Kodi (former xbmc) forum just to say that Huh?
(2015-01-05, 01:14)judolover Wrote: hello everybody... this is judolover... im having problem flashing nabilosat image in my clone dm500 box, everything goes fine whit the dreamup, but after finishing flashing the image and the box restarting, the dsecq set up is missing and at the main setup, the ' service searching' is also missing so noway to set a satellite on channels. i tryed to erase the flash and flash again but still the same thing, am i using a corrupt image or there is another way to add the dsecq set up and service searching. help please i m becoming crazy here... thank's
That have nothing to do with Kodi/XBMC. You are are the wrong forum and you will not get any help with that here.
It's possible to have TV on Kodi with a DM500s with Enigma1 on it?
I don't unterstand how can wee do.
Sorry, not with Kodi 15 Isengard. Code was dropped and pvr.vuplus PVR add-on only supports e2. Stick to 14 Helix and you should be good to go.
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DreamBox Enigma1 as a backend 0