Enormous userdata folder!!!
Hello there, I was just browsing through my system settings and noticed that my SSD is almost full. 64GB SSD for a minimal xbmcbuntu install and obviously xbmc itself in my opinion I thought was overkill but was on offer so I had plenty of space to work with .So I dug around in my files and found my userdata folder is approx. 31 gig!!!!
I have around 1300 movies with all thumbnails fanart etc, music 1200 albums with fanart, covers, cdart etc.TV shows much less.

Is this a little excessive? If so is there any way to clean the xbmc thumbnails folder without too much hardship. (Ive noticed there are thumbs there where the relevant files dont even exist any more also there are double entries in jpg AND dds format.

Can I clean easily and not break XBMC (Like deleting all the jpgs for instance) or is there something easier.
Edit it is the thumbnail folder that is the offending folder not the userdata folder as a whole
Yours rapidly running out of space Undecided

Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
perhaps this will help
Clean up the Thumbnails folder
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Thanks for this but I cannot make any sense of it what so ever - any other ideas or is this the only routeHuh??
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enormous userdata folder!!!0