Backgrounds "lost" with latest Aeon Nox update

I'm new to XBMC and just started using Aeon Nox. Fantastic skin!

I was blown away by the backgrounds (backdrops?) for main menu items. In particular, the Shutdown (Portal/Chell) background was phenomenal.
Unfortunately the latest update (3.5) replaced those backgrounds. Is there any way to re-download them?

I searched these forums as well as the web but no beans.

Unless you back up your xbmc folder there is no easy way. You could always revert back to 3.0 and get all the needed settings.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133534

Here is the FAQs for nox to help you
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Wo0t! Found the original 3.0.1 zip file in the XBMC\addons\packages folder.

All is well Smile
Here's the commit in case somebody doesnt have the old package.
Ok. I'm still a bit confused here. Like TS I'm kinda new to XBMC - Have had it for a bit but never messed around with it much.

What do I do with this "commit"

Or where do I enter this code?

Does it have to be code based or can I not download the images and drop them in a folder and point XBMC to it?

(2012-08-17, 18:35)Fennec Wrote: Ok. I'm still a bit confused here. Like TS I'm kinda new to XBMC - Have had it for a bit but never messed around with it much.

Does it have to be code based or can I not download the images and drop them in a folder and point XBMC to it?

you could either replace the images in skin.aeon.nox/backgrounds folder or just choose a custom folder for main menu backgrounds (can be done in main menu item customizer)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
This relates to the previous imagepack. In the commit you can click on the old picture, then on raw adn you have the full size background
(2012-08-17, 18:40)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-17, 18:35)Fennec Wrote: Ok. I'm still a bit confused here. Like TS I'm kinda new to XBMC - Have had it for a bit but never messed around with it much.

you could either replace the images in skin.aeon.nox/backgrounds folder or just choose a custom folder for main menu backgrounds (can be done in main menu item customizer)

Odd, can't find this "skin.aeon.nox/backgrounds folder" but I did figure out how to use a custom folder...
Typed that path into Windows search and looked through XBMC, but yah... I can't find it.
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\backgrounds

It's a hidden folder. Inside Backgrounds there are individual folders for each screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Backgrounds "lost" with latest Aeon Nox update0