Linux Key mapping
Hello,

I have asked on the IRC channel and tried to find some answer in the debug and wikis but I haven't found anything that answers my question.

I have added this to a custom keymaps file:

Opens Movie library Titles
Code:
<key id="252">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)</key>
Log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6112

and

Opens TV Shows library Titles
Code:
<key id="253">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,TVShowTitles,return)</key>
Log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6110

Far as I can understand it opens the same page but just different database paths. But I could be wrong.
What I want is to have a different key setup in each window. To be able to jump from TV shows to Movie and the other way around.

I tried this, just chancing the name

Code:
<TvShowTitles>
    <keyboard>
        <key id="253">back</key>        <!-- Yellow 74 / 253 -->
        <key id="252">XBMC.ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)</key>            <!-- Green 73 / 252-->
    </keyboard>
</TvShowTitles>

Same with
Code:
<MovieTitles> </MovieTitles>

But it didn't work. Sad

Not possible from a brief look as TvShowTitles and MovieTitles are no real windows and won't get translated.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Okay thanks.
Is it a a extension to videolibrary window ?

That won't help. The window "videolibrary" is translated to WINDOW_VIDEO_NAV as well - same as "videos". Maybe someone else has an idea on how to workaround.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Ok thanks.

Well I could put the buttons in the global part of the file.
I added this and it worked so far as I go back if I press the same button again.

Code:
    <videolibrary>
        <keyboard>
            <key id="253">back</key>        <!-- Yellow 74 / 253 -->
            <key id="252">back</key>        <!-- Green 73 / 252-->
        </keyboard>
    </videolibrary>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Key mapping 0