Simplest way to view TV in xbmc?
I'm still getting my head around the various offerings that come under the "PVR" banner. Can those in the know tell me what the simplest approach would be to watch FTA TV in XBMC? I dont care about being able to record or about having an electronic program guide. I just want to watch live. I expect that either the tv server (hooked into the DVB-T card) and tv client will be xbmc addons. Or just the client would be an addon and the server would be provided by some other (compatible) software - perhaps even on a different machine.
XBMC master (not PVR) is able to hook up different live tv sources directly. Possible candidates are mythv, vdr and tvheadend. For tvheadend please have a look here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Tvheadend

EDIT: FYI, adding them is pretty easy as they are available in the "Add network location" dialog when adding a new media source.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simplest way to view TV in xbmc?0