3D Need help!
I've been asking around about this question, but the things I try don't seem to work. Must be something simple I'm overlooking.

I use Aeon MQ3 and Aeon Nox 3.5.0.

I have some 3D movies that I'd like to add to the library and show 3D box art covers for, to distinguish them from other non-3D movies.

People have suggested different naming conventions based on the skin.

Such as adding "3DBD" to the end of a file in MQ3. E.G. "Avatar 3DBD.mkv"

I can manage to get the 3D logo bottom left of MQ3 while the movie is selected, but It does not change the cover art of the movie and show the 3D box art.

I can only see 3D box arts in Aeon Nox IF I have "DVD Case" view enabled.

So I'm wondering if the 3DBD label is fine for MQ3 - I'm just missing a setting to turn the box covers on?
And does 3DBD.mkv work for Aeon Nox? I may have used a different naming convention.

Would greatly appreciate some help on this!

(2012-08-06, 00:07)Fennec Wrote: I've been asking around about this question, but the things I try don't seem to work. Must be something simple I'm overlooking.

I use Aeon MQ3 and Aeon Nox 3.5.0.

I have some 3D movies that I'd like to add to the library and show 3D box art covers for, to distinguish them from other non-3D movies.

People have suggested different naming conventions based on the skin.

Such as adding "3DBD" to the end of a file in MQ3. E.G. "Avatar 3DBD.mkv"

I can manage to get the 3D logo bottom left of MQ3 while the movie is selected, but It does not change the cover art of the movie and show the 3D box art.

I can only see 3D box arts in Aeon Nox IF I have "DVD Case" view enabled.

So I'm wondering if the 3DBD label is fine for MQ3 - I'm just missing a setting to turn the box covers on?
And does 3DBD.mkv work for Aeon Nox? I may have used a different naming convention.

Would greatly appreciate some help on this!
for nox you need .3d. in movie filename, don´t know what others are using.

Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ok, but for Nox, is the only way to see the Blu-Ray/DVD/3D cases etc - by having "DVD Case" view enabled, or can I see the cases another way?

Also, anyone know about MQ3? There is no "DVD Case" view for MQ3, so how do I see the box covers? And what do I need in the file name?
ask in mq3 subforum, only Nox support here.
dvd cases can be shown for dvd case viewtype, lowlist and infowall i think.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Is there a way to filter 3D movies in Nox?
(E.G. bring up a list of 3D-only titles.) ?
(2012-08-06, 10:38)Fennec Wrote: Is there a way to filter 3D movies in Nox?

make use of playlist - filename contains .3d
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Additionally, you can also create a playlist for all your 2D movies, where the filename "does not contain" .3d.

As for 3D thumbs, I decided to make my own. I created a template in Photoshop, then I download and add the poster from IMP Awards. It looks like this:

I then copy the poster to a folder I created for thumbnails, browse for it, and override the default scraped poster.

(2012-08-06, 13:55)leepenny Wrote:

Creating a smart playlist -

Called the playlist "3D SBS"
New Rule > Path > Contains

What is "Value to match" ?

Also, although this has nothing to do with what I was originally asking about. When you go "System" > "Appearance" > "Skin" select "Theme" there are two arrows. One pointing up and one pointing down. What do those mean? Does it matter? I can toggle between them.
(2012-08-15, 08:40)Fennec Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 13:55)leepenny Wrote:

How do I create a playlist? Is it easy?

Why don't type into Google:

XBMC playlist
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Need help!0