Veetle Guide
Hello XBMC Team, I wanted to know if their is a way to add the veetle guide as a xml file or a type of addon. I know that a veetle plugin already exists,but the veetle, guide if you don't know is at http://veetleguide.appspot.com, it's kind of like an epg but for streams on veetle.com. I just think it would make a much nicer plugin being that you can actually have a schedule. Oh and thank you guys for all the work you do XBMC.org is the best thing on the net. Nod
I second this. A flash to xml file for the TV Guide plugin would be perfect. I looked at the page source in firefox, which comes up with an xml type layout, but with no content info. This is way beyond my understanding though, I'm sure a script coder could get something working.
I looked into getting this working. I first looked for a flash to xml program, it seems it is possible but difficult. Then I thought scraping the veetle website for users who were broadcasting with schedules. I did a google site search for 'schedule' and came up with results of each user. I tried using a website xml scraper but it's over my head.
My idea was to pull the user/time/content and have it make a xml file in the format the tvguide plugin could use. Anyone with coding experience know if this is even possible?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Veetle Guide0