Some bugs with the Android Remote App
Hi guys!

The bugs I'm experienceing is that when I try to go into "Music", only the folders I have selected appear, not my installed Add-ons. To force them to appear on the phone app, I have to go to the computer and select "Music" and then "Add-ons" manually, and THEN I get access to my internet radio etc from my phone. Have tried some other remote apps from the Google Play store, same problem. So guess the problem lies in the XBMC program and not the remote app? Another funny thing is when I eventually get into my music add-ons, the official remote app cant actually start the different radiostations stations... Nothing happens when i press-click the buttons. When i long-press, i can queue them, but then I get a error on the computer that says it cant find the next playlist item. I have tried the Digitally Imported and Rad.io app. This workes fine with all other XBMC remote apps I have tried tho...

Anyone having the same issues as me? I have XBMC on a windows 7 32-bit computer aswell as one with the XBMCbuntu, and both have the same problems. Have allso tried with other phones, still same things happen.

Cheers, Martin
Wink 
(2012-08-06, 14:53)MartinNorway Wrote: Hi guys!

The bugs I'm experienceing is that when I try to go into "Music", only the folders I have selected appear, not my installed Add-ons. To force them to appear on the phone app, I have to go to the computer and select "Music" and then "Add-ons" manually, and THEN I get access to my internet radio etc from my phone. Have tried some other remote apps from the Google Play store, same problem. So guess the problem lies in the XBMC program and not the remote app? Another funny thing is when I eventually get into my music add-ons, the official remote app cant actually start the different radiostations stations... Nothing happens when i press-click the buttons. When i long-press, i can queue them, but then I get a error on the computer that says it cant find the next playlist item. I have tried the Digitally Imported and Rad.io app. This workes fine with all other XBMC remote apps I have tried tho...

Anyone having the same issues as me? I have XBMC on a windows 7 32-bit computer aswell as one with the XBMCbuntu, and both have the same problems. Have allso tried with other phones, still same things happen.

Cheers, Martin

The problem in bold tekst seems to fix it self by just waiting for a long time (aproxx 2 h)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some bugs with the Android Remote App0