• 2(current)
Making NFL Game Pass work?
How would you get this to work in the us? How is the quality of the streams compared to like a Nfl Sunday Ticket purchase?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Here's an easy way to watch gamepass in xbmc.
First install the free stand alone PLEX media server on your pc. Just google PLEX.
Run PLEX and install NFL gampass channel.
Running XBMC, install the Plexbmc addon.
Run the addon and enjoy full functionality within xbmc.
Why do that when there's already an addon for XBMC?

---Alex
(2014-07-30, 20:05)dbs66 Wrote: Here's an easy way to watch gamepass in xbmc.
First install the free stand alone PLEX media server on your pc. Just google PLEX.
Run PLEX and install NFL gampass channel.
Running XBMC, install the Plexbmc addon.
Run the addon and enjoy full functionality within xbmc.

When I try to run plexbmc in plex all I get is a script error.
(2014-07-30, 22:01)Alexqw Wrote: Why do that when there's already an addon for XBMC?

---Alex

Thanks for the addon Alex, it's just what I was looking for. Just wanted to let you know your work is very much appreciated!
Thanks again!!!
One issue I have found, using the latest alpha 3 Helix XBMC, the lettering in your addon is cut off.
Other than that, just beautiful!!!!Big Grin
(2014-07-25, 16:34)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: How would you get this to work in the us? How is the quality of the streams compared to like a Nfl Sunday Ticket purchase?

Bump
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
Well, I spoke too soon. Getting buffering too much for my liking. I have tried the Helix version as well. Still buffering. I've decided to revert back to Gotham 13.2 final, and see how that goes.

(2014-09-06, 03:01)AnthonyJS02 Wrote:
(2014-07-25, 16:34)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: How would you get this to work in the us? How is the quality of the streams compared to like a Nfl Sunday Ticket purchase?

Bump

I'm not in the US, but I know you would have to use a VPN, and the quality is great.
Still getting buffering issues. Too bad, I really wanted this to work!
the gamepass addon interface is really great - the only issue I have is with my apple tv 2 is that the video is a little choppy and it it looks great when there is a slow motion replay but when its real time its not free flowing...its like a frame rate issue and im sure its more to to with xbmc and apple tv's hardware as opposed to the plugin. i have update my librtmp and still the same issue. When i mirror it from my ipad to the apple tv it looks great so me thinks its xbmc - im on 13.2 using an apple tv 2 - let me know if anyone is in the same boat.

Bump

first you need a gamepass subscription and the quality is better than sunday ticket as you can stream at 4.5mb
you can use any smart dns service (unotelly) if you dont have a vpn

Bump

first you need a gamepass subscription and the quality is better than sunday ticket as you can stream at 4.5mb
(2014-09-06, 18:54)cablegoon Wrote:

Bump

Don't have any VPN or smart DNS service. Anyone recommend? I have a 75/75 connection.

You just replied to a message with a recommendation!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-09-05, 18:32)superlink Wrote: Thanks for the addon Alex, it's just what I was looking for. Just wanted to let you know your work is very much appreciated!
Thanks again!!!
One issue I have found, using the latest alpha 3 Helix XBMC, the lettering in your addon is cut off.
Other than that, just beautiful!!!!Big Grin

Glad you like the addon. :-)

The text is a known problem. msoderberg has a branch[1] he maintains that supports some of the needed changes for Helix.

Font problems in general are because the font is inherited from the skin, as XBMC/Kodi doesn't yet support skinned addons defining their own fonts. So, we just target the default skin's font for now.

Enjoy the season!

---Alex

[1] https://github.com/eriksoderblom/xbmc-ga...tree/helix
I have the 2 Dependencies but they dont seem to install. I go to install add-ons from zip. When I try to install the gamepass add on it tells me that I need the scripts. Is there something I'm missing?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making NFL Game Pass work?0