• 3(current)
Making NFL Game Pass work?
(2014-09-08, 06:41)bigboyd75 Wrote: I have the 2 Dependencies but they dont seem to install. I go to install add-ons from zip. When I try to install the gamepass add on it tells me that I need the scripts. Is there something I'm missing?

Those 2 dependencies are needed, so if you don't think they've installed, then the GamePass addon won't install either.

Those dependencies (requests2 and xml2dict) should work on Frodo, Gotham, and Helix. Be sure to download the zip files (don't extract them) and have XBMC install from the zip file. Then install the addon, and all should be well.

---Alex
(2014-09-09, 16:49)Alexqw Wrote:
(2014-09-08, 06:41)bigboyd75 Wrote: I have the 2 Dependencies but they dont seem to install. I go to install add-ons from zip. When I try to install the gamepass add on it tells me that I need the scripts. Is there something I'm missing?

Those 2 dependencies are needed, so if you don't think they've installed, then the GamePass addon won't install either.

Those dependencies (requests2 and xml2dict) should work on Frodo, Gotham, and Helix. Be sure to download the zip files (don't extract them) and have XBMC install from the zip file. Then install the addon, and all should be well.

---Alex

Not working for me. I install the dependencies from zip, but it doesn't look like anything happens. Gamepass still won't install. Dependencies not met!
Please help me!!!!
I get the same error, I did check the addons folder and both of the dependency addons are installed there.
(2014-09-14, 04:33)txcanyon Wrote: I get the same error, I did check the addons folder and both of the dependency addons are installed there.

Where do I check to see if the dependencies have been installed? I looked everywhere, can't find anything!!!!
How exactly did you install them?
Thanks.
Hey guys. XBMC recently renamed their requests2 module to requests. We updated the link to the renamed dependency, but forgot to update the dependency information in the addons.xml file.

If you download the latest code from the GamePass repo, then the dependencies should install correctly.

If you have any problems, open an issue on GitHub.

---Alex
Great addon, thanks for the hard work! One thing I've noticed is I've been unable to get Live NFL Red zone working. I can see the button on the NFL Network tab but when I click on it nothing happens. It seems there are other people on another forum experiencing the same issue (not sure if I'm allowed to link). Anyone else having the same trouble?
@mondba. There's one other person I know of with that same problem. Basically, GamePass's servers report that RedZone isn't available, when it in fact is... I have a few ideas for a work around. Now that I know it affects more than one person, I'll bump it up on my todo list.

Work and life have been very busy lately, so no promises on when I get it done. Though if anyone wants to take a stab at it and submit a PR, I'd be happy to provide some pointers and make sure it's tested and merged quickly.

---Alex
Hi I'm having problems getting this add-on to install. I downloaded the xmltodict 0.9.0 and requests 2.3.0 scripts from the links you provided and the gamepass 0.5.2 add-on. I opened XBMC 14.0 (or Kodi now I guess), and went to Add-ons > Install from zip file. I navigated to the two script .zip files and selected each of them. Then I selected the gamepass zip file and I still got the error message "Dependencies not met. Please contact the add-on author." Any idea what I could be doing wrong? I really need to get this to work because when I try to run Gamepass in a browser it's buggy, low-res, and plays at about 5 fps even though I have a 50 Mbit/s internet connection. Thanks in advance!
The file addon.xml in the zip file specifies dependencies.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sorry, I've been using XBMC for a while but I'm still a noob when it comes to its inner workings. What do I do with the addon.xml file?
Read it and see what dependencies you may be missing!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Well it says:
<requires>
<import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
<import addon="script.module.xmltodict" version="0.2.0"/>
<import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.3.0"/>
</requires>
I installed the requests 2.3.0 script, but the xmltodict script that the site links to (and that I installed) is version 0.9.0, not 0.2.0 as listed in the addon.xml file. I'm assuming the xbmc.python 2.1.0 is included in xbmc by default.
This works fantastically for me. Thankns Alex!

Is there somewhere we can donate to help keep this project alive?
Bump
The past several weeks I've been experiencing an issue where the stream freeze for several seconds before going back to the main screen. This occurs every few minutes. It will play again after selecting the game but it's getting annoying. Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making NFL Game Pass work?0