Toggle Watched/Unwatched Ticks
I'd just like to say thanks for all the work put into the skin and the forums, it really is the best skin!

I hope this hasn't been asked already, i did search the forum before posting.

Is it possible to toggle the watched ticks that appear in library and file mode. I know it is possible to toggle the ticks with 'w' for each individual file, however I'm looking for a setting somewhere to toggle the whole feature off so that it never shows the watched ticks?

Thanks
(2012-08-07, 01:44)Gun-dam Wrote: I'd just like to say thanks for all the work put into the skin and the forums, it really is the best skin!

Is it possible to toggle the watched ticks that appear in library and file mode. I know it is possible to toggle the ticks with 'w' for each individual file, however I'm looking for a setting somewhere to toggle the whole feature off so that it never shows the watched ticks?

Thanks

then don´t look too long because such an option is not there.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
i did read somewhere that it was possible by removing some code on the confluence skin, i tried to do the same on Aeon Nox but was unsuccessful, if a toggle isn't available in the skin, I wonder if it is possible by removing some code?
(2012-08-07, 02:10)Gun-dam Wrote: i did read somewhere that it was possible by removing some code on the confluence skin, i tried to do the same on Aeon Nox but was unsuccessful, if a toggle isn't available in the skin, I wonder if it is possible by removing some code?

yes. if you can trim your request down to one specific viewtype i can point you in the right direction.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
View type list
or the fast dirty way: search and replace through all files: <info>ListItem.Overlay</info> --> <info>-</info>
That method worked perfectly! Many thanks.

I wonder if its possible to use that to turn into a toggle switch inside the skin at some point?
yes, but a bit more work (which i won´t do for you, sorry)
I'm happy to put the work in myself,maybe when completed it could be added into the next release at the time.

Thanks for all your help.
I've noticed that in other viewtypes such as posters, the code to be removed would be different as this viewtype doesn't show a tick but instead a 'watched' banner in the corner. What is the code in question for these viewtypes?

Thanks again for all your time.
(2012-08-07, 11:43)Gun-dam Wrote: I'm happy to put the work in myself,maybe when completed it could be added into the next release at the time.

Thanks for all your help.

no, that option is not needed for vast majority.
(2012-08-07, 01:51)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 01:44)Gun-dam Wrote: I'd just like to say thanks for all the work put into the skin and the forums, it really is the best skin!

Thanks

Please, please, please, please add the option to turn the "watched" banner off.

Did I say please? Big Grin

David
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
(2012-08-27, 21:25)DavidT99 Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 01:51)phil65 Wrote:

Thanks

David

banners can already be turned off (-->viewtype settings). only the the hooks can´t.
(2012-08-27, 22:19)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-27, 21:25)DavidT99 Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 01:51)phil65 Wrote: then don´t look too long because such an option is not there.

David

banners can already be turned off (-->viewtype settings). only the the hooks can´t.

Done, thank you.

David

HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Toggle Watched/Unwatched Ticks0