need some help with artist thumbnail,info
hello,

i finally got around to completing my htpc build by and getting xbmc up and running completely remote and all, however i am having trouble with this one last detail.
i have all the music files organized and displayed correctly but i cant seem to get the artist thumbnails to display. i hate to ask something that has probably been asked
repeatedly but have searched quite a bit and i just cant come up with an answer on my own.

my file structure is set up as music/path/artist/album/track
most folders have no image file in them, prior to setting up the music library i spent an enormous
amount of time tagging and cleaning up the files. therefore all my album art is stored as meta data and that is working fine.
after adding the source i scanned it into the library. then i noticed the artist info was missing so i spent some time enabling the scrappers for artist info/fan art.
then to be sure i removed the source, cleaned the database, and rescanned with download additional data checked, thinking that would be what i needed.
that however did not do the trick. also something i thought was a little strange was that if i look in the settings for artist info it says universal scrapper is enabled.
but if i look in music addons there are none listed.

any help is appreciated, thanks for taking a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need some help with artist thumbnail,info0