Background Image Pack
I've created a few backgrounds that I wanted to share as I love the skin. I don't use a lot of the options in XBMC, so they're limited to what I've got selected in the skin, and I haven't been able to create images for everything I want to yet. These are from photo searches and the skin github. Note: I don't claim credit for the original images at all, I'll take them down if it's going to cause an issue.

If you're like me and you prefer backgrounds to be of a certain style (simplistic, minimal, black and white, etc), you might like these. If you don't, don't download 'em Wink. All images link to a 1920x1080 resolution image.

Preview

Download
You can either download the 7z archive of the entire lot, or pick and choose: https://github.com/kitsunegari/Aeon-nox-reskin.

Hope you like it.
nice. if you put together a complete collection I´d happily include them in Nox (if Big_Noid agrees). I like background packs with a unified style.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
If the collection is complete yes please. Unified backgrounds is very good. I always tried to keep color matches in the default backgrounds up to 3.0.1, but unfortunately there were always some categories that I couldnt find a decent one for in the right color.
Good work kitsunegari. I would love to see a complete collection within Nox.
Blimey I didn't expect such a positive response - very well I'll do my utmost to produce a full collection Smile.

I'm just working off the list of what is in git, but if you could provide a definitive list big_noid, I'd really appreciate it!
These do look good! They'll fit nicely into the Lite theme as well, as they are greyscale.

EDIT - thought the first image was a reel-to-reel tape deck, but I'm not so sure after some quick research. Sorry about that!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Great idea kitsunegary, actually, I've found some of these myself and some more. Here they are:

(Look awesome with the upcoming Lite version)

These images are all foudn elsewhere, some were simply made grayscale by me Wink
Here's a few additional ones I'm using...

thx. took some of them.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
in my opinion the colored ones are better .. it would be nice if we can get it back Wink or choose within the skin which one we want to use colored and grey scaled, with a theme selection.
i'm right know a fan of the live cases backgrounds concept but i dont like the included one... mybe you can create a different one for that too?
(2012-08-10, 09:48)xhaggi Wrote: in my opinion the colored ones are better .. it would be nice if we can get it back Wink or choose within the skin which one we want to use colored and grey scaled, with a theme selection.

Perhaps I am confused, but why can't we? The option has always been there to choose what background you want to use if you don't like the default one.

right .. but we need the old ones to set them manally.
you have a folder called packages like thist.....

C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages

in that folder there are the previous version of your add-onn if you have downloaded aeon-nox updates throught repo.
chose an old version of aeon nox and you will find in the backfround folder all the images.
peppe
Thank you for the tip Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background Image Pack3