Background Image Pack
mikkelnl, some of those are awesome - do you have them in 1920x1020?
(2012-08-18, 16:27)kitsunegari Wrote: mikkelnl, some of those are awesome - do you have them in 1920x1020?
Sure, you should be able to click on them to view the full hd version... if not; PM me and I'll send them...
Ok, version 1 is released, see the original post for it.
Remove the last dot from the url (https://github.com/kitsunegari/Aeon-nox-reskin), it screws up the link.
Fixed.
(2012-08-13, 15:39)peppe_sr Wrote: you have a folder called packages like thist.....

C:\Users\Peppe\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages

in that folder there are the previous version of your add-onn if you have downloaded aeon-nox updates throught repo.
chose an old version of aeon nox and you will find in the backfround folder all the images.
peppe

i'm on linux and use the git version ... so it would be nice to separate them in a theme or so for all of us like the old ones.

(2012-08-12, 00:32)john.cord Wrote: i'm right know a fan of the live cases backgrounds concept but i dont like the included one... mybe you can create a different one for that too?

Any suggestions as to what you'd like me to aim for?
(2012-08-07, 18:56)kitsunegari Wrote: How can I install it just like normal Addon ? 

thx 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background Image Pack3