Music Now Playing views
I'm still tryinmg to work out how to use XBMC but this skin looked so good I had to install it. Anywauy probably a dumb question but I can't get any view showing the music track that is playing and lyrics . Somewhere in the skin settings iti selected OSD button for lyrics but I dont see it anywhere. When a track is playingi get an artists picture , no visualizations and I cant see whwere to select them. When the Slim View is selected if I use the right buuton on my MCE remote I get a red line come across the screen where the lyrics presumably should be. I can select all the available views but nothing showing vizualizations and lyrics. I installed Neon from the XBMC add in.

Please someone help.
Same problem here. Really like the skin, but I can't seem to find the button for music lyrics. I see the music controls, but no lyrics button.
I hope someone can help both of us with this.

Kind regards,

Jueby
Please tell me the version of XBMC, and version of the skin.

The lyrics button is with the music controls, if you setup the lyrics plugin in the skin settings that is. Apart from selecting that you want a button you also have to set the location of the plugin or it will not show up.
(2012-08-07, 19:58)umanbean Wrote: I'm still tryinmg to work out how to use XBMC but this skin looked so good I had to install it. Anywauy probably a dumb question but I can't get any view showing the music track that is playing and lyrics
(2013-01-24, 19:43)jueby Wrote: Same problem here. Really like the skin, but I can't seem to find the button for music lyrics. I see the music controls, but no lyrics button.

First of all, you must check "Confluence 31126" and add your lyrics plugin.

After that, you play your tack, and go to the Fullscreen Mode ( on Windows press " TAB" ; on Apple TV2 long press on select button, ........ )

Open the menu ( "m" on Windows, "menu" on Apple TV2, ......) and you select the lyrics Button.

Enjoy !
(screenshot with xbmc eden)
In Frodo RC3 and the latest version of Neon for Frodo the skinsettings screen is in a different location (because it is the new standardlocation for skin settings)

Eden: Settings - Neon - Music
Frodo: Settings - Appearance - Skin Settings - Music

In Neon 2.5.6+ :
Select the checkbox "Show Lyrics Button in MusicOSD"
Click "Select Lyrics Add-On" and select your addon (either CU LRCLyrics or LRCLyrics) or choose to install a lyrics addon with Get More.

The rest is the same as Steve_ explained. You might want to have a look at the other skin customisation options available !

It is possible the lyrics screen is buggy, I haven't checked its functionality yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Now Playing views0