[REQUEST] Moviecityplay
It would be nice if someone made an addon for moviecityplay, Moviecity's cable channel's web streaming service, as it's flash web player pretty much sux t3h big one, even on chrome!! ConfusedAngry

http://www.moviecityplay.com/home/

Moviecity play has programming from the Moviecity brand of premium cable channels, wich are only available in latin america as far as I know.

As this is a cable channel service, it requires a cable user logon, but It's also posible to try it out for 15 days using a facebook logon.

Right clicking on the flash player reveals it uses "thePlatform PDK v5.5.1.351745 (2014-06-30 6:06 PM)"

Any coders up for the challenge?
agree... an Ondemand plugin would be great (movicity, hbo, fox, tnt, etc. As offered by cable operators via websites. (at least here in Argentina)
Yeah, It would be nice to have addons for the others too. TNT GO and SPACE GO flash players have wrong aspect ratio...
I had a look at doing this but you can't sign up unless you have a South/Latin American cable account. I can't find where a facebook account can be used. I've been able to to do some channels for TV-Anywhere with cable operators in the US, so I don't think it would be a huge deal to this one.
(2014-10-10, 05:23)learningit Wrote: I had a look at doing this but you can't sign up unless you have a South/Latin American cable account. I can't find where a facebook account can be used. I've been able to to do some channels for TV-Anywhere with cable operators in the US, so I don't think it would be a huge deal to this one.

Yes, I log ing with my cable provider account for TNT, FOX, Movie City, HBO, Space, HOT Go. I´d love to create an addon but I don´t understand a thing about coding :-(
(2014-10-10, 05:23)learningit Wrote: I had a look at doing this but you can't sign up unless you have a South/Latin American cable account. I can't find where a facebook account can be used. I've been able to to do some channels for TV-Anywhere with cable operators in the US, so I don't think it would be a huge deal to this one.

Damn! it seems they removed the facebook option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Moviecityplay0