[RELEASE] TheOnion.com - America's Finest News Source
Hi,
just a small addon for watching videos from "America's Finest News Source" The Onion.

You can install it from the xbmc.org eden repo!
Any feedback is welcome...

Have fun Smile
asde
Thanks a lot for this. Love your work Smile
another nice addition, thx
I'm so glad to see a native Onion plugin again. In my mind it's a XBMC staple. This is going to sound nuts, but it's what attracted me to XBMC. Having The Onion in my living room blew my mind and then I wanted all my media on the big screen. Since the old one broke, I've been using the RSS feed as a video source. Your plugin is way better. Thanks!
Why wouldn't you just subscribe to them on youtube? Does this add-on have additional content?
(2012-10-11, 03:35)vijayk416 Wrote: Why wouldn't you just subscribe to them on youtube? Does this add-on have additional content?

YouTube doesn't get the content as fast. This plugin also lets you browse by Onion show category.
Hello, I can't seem to get this addon to work anymore. Is anyone else having trouble with it?
Hello
this plugin stopped working for me a few days ago as well ... seems that xbmc.log gets a 404 error when it tries to run the script

any nice soul about that has the know how to fix this awesome script Huh?

many thanx in advance
The Onion completely changed the site. Looks like they went with a simpler video player.

The add-on was a million times better. Until it gets sorted, you can add their video RSS feed as a video source. The add-on had much more content.

(2012-12-24, 16:13)sbrick Wrote: Hello, I can't seem to get this addon to work anymore. Is anyone else having trouble with it?

(2012-12-27, 09:21)drudess Wrote: Hello
this plugin stopped working for me a few days ago as well ... seems that xbmc.log gets a 404 error when it tries to run the script

any nice soul about that has the know how to fix this awesome script Huh?

many thanx in advance

(2013-01-16, 21:33)hams1000 Wrote: The Onion completely changed the site. Looks like they went with a simpler video player.

The add-on was a million times better. Until it gets sorted, you can add their video RSS feed as a video source. The add-on had much more content.

I fixed the site changes - It should be working fine now! Smile
It might be broke again. I'll provide some logs when I get off the couch

Edit: Here is my log

http://paste.ubuntu.com/1672301/
(2013-02-17, 16:16)hams1000 Wrote: It might be broke again. I'll provide some logs when I get off the couch

Thanks! I will have a look at it...
(2013-02-17, 16:16)hams1000 Wrote: It might be broke again. I'll provide some logs when I get off the couch

A fixed version is now available via the xbmc.org eden/frodo repo.
Should be working fine again...
Lol I think it's messed up again. I think I am the only one that notices. :cool:
(2013-04-01, 02:32)hams1000 Wrote: Lol I think it's messed up again. I think I am the only one that notices. Cool
Yes, you seem to be the only one using it! Wink
Will have a look at it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TheOnion.com - America's Finest News Source0