XBMC on little Andriod box but with audio out
Hi,

I have noticed the advent of XBMC on a couple of new Android set top box/gaming box devices. It seems to me that they have no audio out (just thru' the hdmi to the tv). If one of these had audio out I would buy one as my main interest is my music collection. Are there any of these xbmc/Android devices with separate audio out?
There are a bunch of set-top-boxes and sticks that have analog audio output in addition to HDMI output, but I can't in good faith recommend any of them until it's known for sure that XBMC runs well on them. XBMC for Android development is just too early to say for sure yet.
I have been doing a bit of reading about the Raspberry PI. With that device you can get audio to your Amp/Receiver over the HDMI. Do the Android devices do this?
@roylefamily, have you found a android player to match your separate audio needs ?

I am looking into bying this product however I am pending confirmation on SPDIF output capabilities.
http://www.futeko.com/products/MP00034.php
Not yet. I tried the raspberry pi but it was terrible. Fortunately they are easy to sell on ebay.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on little Andriod box but with audio out0