No fan art or thumbs retrieved when scraping using themoviedb.org
I confirmed they are available on themoviedb and it's only started in the last couple of updates of db that I noticed it wasn't grabbing the art. I try to refresh manually and still no go.

Is anyone else having this problem or no a solution?

Thanks in adavance.
Same here... just today... hope it fixes it self. I thought it was just me....
Debug log. See my signature
(2012-08-09, 18:24)joebrady Wrote: Debug log. See my signature

So it's a bug? Confused I'll try to get a debug log.... will add a movie let it scrape and give you the log... thanx
From what I've been able to find, it looks like it's not grabbing anything that doesn't have a language set. The only one of my movies that I got a fanart for was Hook. And it has one fanart set for English. Hope this helps someone.
(2012-08-09, 19:08)the_stag Wrote: From what I've been able to find, it looks like it's not grabbing anything that doesn't have a language set. The only one of my movies that I got a fanart for was Hook. And it has one fanart set for English. Hope this helps someone.

Just tried a vid with language set.... and yes that scrapes.... other ones with no language are the ones that don't scrape nothing thumb or fanart.....

it used to work with no language set.... Huh

thanx for that pointer.....
Having the same issue. Came across this and tried setting a language for both video and audio to English on a couple videos, but no remote fanart or covers are getting scraped. This started happening last night.
Same has just happened to me. I added 5 or 6 movies to my database just now, and whilst it managed to scan the first movie and add fanart, the rest didn't. I decided to uninstall and reinstall just to make sure it wasn't a screw up, and now the first movie that was added can't find the fanart either. Luckily the rest of my library has been exported so it already has all the relevant stuff.
I´ve the same issue on OpenElec XBMC so it is not a dedicated windows bug.
It seems that the scraper themoviedb.com is affected only.

Using Universal Scraper with themoviedb settings still fetches fanarts.

Here the message of the scraper:

10:07:51 T:139835243214592 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
10:07:52 T:139835243214592 ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site
10:07:56 T:139835243214592 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:04

(2012-08-10, 10:08)Lontro Wrote: Here the message of the scraper:

10:07:51 T:139835243214592 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
10:07:52 T:139835243214592 ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site
10:07:56 T:139835243214592 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:04

Lontro

Thank you for confirming this....

I am trying to use the universal scraper but how do I disable THE MOVIEDB? so I can use universal...

THE MOVIEB is all I ever used....
(2012-08-10, 10:18)Beer40oz Wrote: I am trying to use the universal scraper but how do I disable THE MOVIEDB? so I can use universal...

First, I would configure the scraper to your liking, by going through the add-ons browser. Then, navigate to your Movies source directory through the Files browser. While highlighting Movies, use the context menu and select "Change Content". Then you'll be able to switch to the Universal scraper.

Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I just disabled thethemoviedb from (files>right click>change content) tried refreshing one of the movies that didn't have fanart and no go (for me).

Also yesterday both thumbs and fan art were not being retrieved but today thumbs are again.

(2012-08-10, 10:27)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-08-10, 10:18)Beer40oz Wrote: I am trying to use the universal scraper but how do I disable THE MOVIEDB? so I can use universal...

First, I would configure the scraper to your liking, by going through the add-ons browser. Then, navigate to your Movies source directory through the Files browser. While highlighting Movies, use the context menu and select "Change Content". Then you'll be able to switch to the Universal scraper.

Hehe I was there already .... I saw the movieddb and universal and thought I had to delete or disable the moviedb somehow... lol sorry I had to highlight universal and press ok.... what a noob I am. Wink Sorry I just woke up.... thanx cheers...

Now I got fanart....... except the THUMB.... oh man....

Wink
Ah I will try that now. I just disabled using moviedb for fan art in the settings for imdb so that is likely why it still didn't work for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No fan art or thumbs retrieved when scraping using themoviedb.org0