Win Everytime It open it crashes
Hi, I was using the nightly of xbmc when it started crashing so I uninstall it and trashed the profile directory
I installed the Eden version and it still crashing.

here is my log file

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=6382

Thanks

I'll bet you didn't clean out the remnants of the nightly... delete C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\user see if that brings it back, failing that delete C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC and the XBMC sitting in the programs directory and re-install.
First of all thanks for your patronizing answer. I if you would have taken the time to read the full post you would have noticed that I did just that. If you don't have anything nice to say I suggest you don't.
(2012-08-10, 21:45)Darkcast Wrote: First of all thanks for your patronizing answer. I if you would have taken the time to read the full post you would have noticed that I did just that. If you don't have anything nice to say I suggest you don't.
Wow, that reaction seems a tad overly sensitive. I read it more as a suggestion to try something out and, based on the errors, the suggestion seemed apropos. PatK is a very helpful member of this community and I don't recall his ever being patronizing.

Anyway, since you are unable to get to the GUI to enable debug logging, you can do it by setting the <loglevel> in your advancedsettings.xml file (create one if you don't already have it) and then try launching XBMC again. Re-examine your debug log (wiki) to see if the additional diagnostic information yields any additional clues as to why it's crashing.

(2012-08-10, 21:45)Darkcast Wrote: First of all thanks for your patronizing answer. I if you would have taken the time to read the full post you would have noticed that I did just that. If you don't have anything nice to say I suggest you don't.

wow - easy on the red bull
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Everytime It open it crashes0