"The Trailers" Addon - No Thumbnails, except in "Plot Wrap" view
I have recently upgraded to Eden and installed the "The Trailers" addon (front for Apple Trailers).
It doesn't seem to work properly in Back Row. In all views except for "Plot Wrap" the movie thumbnails don't display - you just get a generic "Admit One" icon for every movie. I have tried this on two PC's and also a friend of mine also got the same thing. It works fine in Confluence as well.

Any ideas?

After upgrading to Eden tried most of the skins again and Back Row still number 1 for me! Keep up the great work!!

HTPC: Kodi on Windows 10 | Intel i3 540 with Noctua NH-U9B Cooler | 2x2Gb RAM | Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 | Silverstone LC17B Case | Antec PSU | Samsung SSD for OS | 2x2TB Samsung for Media + 3TB WD
TV: Panasonic 55" Plasma
Yeah I noticed this as well. Strange it doesn't do this with the other apple movies addon. I'll have a look at this when I get back from my holidays
Thanks Sharpe. Out of interest what other apple movies addons are there? I had to do a complete reinstall of XBMC when I moved to Eden and lost the old Apple Trailers addon I was using. "The Trailers" was the only one I found - but would happily use a different one. I have no particular attachment to it!
HTPC: Kodi on Windows 10 | Intel i3 540 with Noctua NH-U9B Cooler | 2x2Gb RAM | Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 | Silverstone LC17B Case | Antec PSU | Samsung SSD for OS | 2x2TB Samsung for Media + 3TB WD
Oh sorry I can't remember off hand. I think I'm using one from one of the unofficial repos. It might have been nukas? Sorry I'm away from home right now so can't check.
Okay I've re-jigged a few visibility conditions and this plugin should work much better now under Back Row.
Thanks Sharpe, look forward to trying it out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"The Trailers" Addon - No Thumbnails, except in "Plot Wrap" view0