New Skin: BeeWee.lu v1.1.1 beta (PVR)
Love the looks of the skin (hence even the pink). Good the thread has moved otherwise I wouldn't found it.

As the skin appears to be very minimalitic and maybe therefor "fast" you could also put some tests online on the lower level hardware. (RPi, android stb's)

(2012-08-16, 11:31)j1nx Wrote: As the skin appears to be very minimalitic and maybe therefor "fast" you could also put some tests online on the lower level hardware. (RPi, android stb's)

It'll run the same as Confluence does on those systems because that's the base skin being used.
(2012-08-16, 11:36)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-08-16, 11:31)j1nx Wrote: As the skin appears to be very minimalitic and maybe therefor "fast" you could also put some tests online on the lower level hardware. (RPi, android stb's)

It'll run the same as Confluence does on those systems because that's the base skin being used.

Then it is worth mentioning this skin in those trheads as well.
+1 for more colors!

Found 2 bugs :

There should be 2 column of wide icons here I think:
screenshot094 par Borghor, sur Flickr

In the skin's option, there some invisible labels (here's an example, but there's other place where it has invisible le label):
screenshot095 par Borghor, sur Flickr
thanks for the bug report Smile

the both are added to the todo list!

BeeWee
Hey, nice skin.

But, please, a more manly color choice!

I would suggest a dark-blue/ dark-red or - to keep that light character: cyan.

I found the following bugs:

# if you want to change the weather location, the side window overlays the location, so you can´t see what is selected or what you chose,

# I can cycle through the lists with the arrow down key (after the last item, it jumps back to the first one), but not vice versa - like you would expect it (arrow up key, it should jump from the first item to the last one).

# Same with the sidewindow: pressing arrow key right shows it, pressing arrow key right again hides it. pressing arrow key left shows it, pressing it again ... nothing happens.

# Activating "hide TV shows", "hide movies" shows those items instead of hiding them.

Maybe a feature request:

For a lot of people it is easier to understand if you use poster.jpg and landscape.jpg. This allows for easier and more understandable changing between Views.
thanks @chnsky

we added all your points to our bugfix list Smile

It looks very promising and fresh and PVR support that is really great!
Ill go try it.
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
Just perfect.
as minimalist as i like
keep the good stuff !!!!!
Hi guys, really nice skin! On my openelec Acer Revo box, I have found the following:

- In the Media Info 1 View for TV episodes, the text is white on white (instead of black on white like in Media Info 2)
- In the same view, there seems to be a transparent icon / gap between the codec icon (eg xvid) and the audio format icon (eg mp3)

Finally, there is always a delay of about 30 seconds each time I access the skin settings screen, strange? And also when Ireturn from any settings screen back to Home.

Otherwise, really nice to use!
I would use this skin i just don't like the BeeWee.lu advertised all over it, Sorry just a personal preference.
Hope this gets updated. I played around with it and I think it's one of the best looking skins I've seen in a good while.
Thanks a lot for your feedback,
on September 7th we are going to release the next version.
Awesome skin easy to use and PVR support best I've seen...
Openelec PVR in lounge 6tb of storage...
XBMC PVR on 27in I3 Mac in bedroom...
Ipad 2 running XBMC...

What more do you want...
(2012-08-26, 20:50)beewee Wrote: Thanks a lot for your feedback,
on September 7th we are going to release the next version.

kuch .......Tongue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Skin: BeeWee.lu v1.1.1 beta (PVR)5