New Skin: BeeWee.lu v1.1.1 beta (PVR)
UPDATE: Version 1.1.1 is out -> http://beewee.lu/#!post_xbmc

The BeeWee Labs team have been busy experimenting with the popular Media Center software XBMC which allows users to browse and play movies, photos, music and much more.
BeeWee has designed and developed the minimal theme for the XBMC platform. The theme is currently in beta, never the less you can download the beta version. Let us know what you think.
Happy experimenting!

BTW: We added PVR support!

Download Link: http://beewee.lu/#!post_xbmc

The BeeWee.lu Labs Team Smile

ImageImage
Always a pleasure seeing new stuff coming! Just hope we'll have the option to choose other colors than pink Smile

First of all, thanks for the skin. The images look very promising. Unfortunately I have some problems getting it to work on my mac and linux systems (did not try other OS's) when trying to 'install from zip-file'. The xbmc.log gives the following error: "Could not read addon description of skin.BeeWee". Might be due to DOS line breakes (opening addon.xml with nano states that it is converted from dos-format). I will try more extensively later.
You need to remove '&' from the description in the addon.xml.
(2012-08-10, 19:08)Hitcher Wrote: You need to remove '&' from the description in the addon.xml.

... or replace "&" with "&". it will show up correctly then.

nice to see something new here btw Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Replacing the & indeed worked. Thanks
Hi, thanks a lot for your feedback, we fixed the & bug, a new version is online.
Please check if it works now.

BeeWee
hi, can somebody confirm that pvr in the skin works with pvr-vdr?
(2012-08-10, 18:16)butchabay Wrote: Always a pleasure seeing new stuff coming! Just hope we'll have the option to choose other colors than pink Smile

if we get more than 1000 downloads then we shall see.. Wink
nice skin Love love the clean look

If you want more downloads or more people to be aware of the skin. I think this thread needs to be moved to WIP Skins . Could this be done ? I by accident found this skin. I (and expect others always) look on Wip Skins for any new skins.

And you could set-up a repository or perhaps at it to some ones other repository (like Passion-XBMC Repo).

And I miss the favourites on the screen. Could you add that as well on the left top (by the showdown and the home icon)?
Hi,
thanks for your message! Smile

How could the skin be moved to the WIP skins?

We in two weeks after our holidays we will set up a repo with more cool stuff coming for xbmc Wink

favourites I added to our bug report list, thanks!

Wow.just wow
just gave your skin a quick test run with vdr...works nice with it. Smile

i know it's still in a beta phase of development, but one thing i did notice is the the shades of grey used for the full screen osd. on the one hand the osd is hardly noticable, when you forget to exit it while watching tv. on the other hand it's hardly noticable when you're further away from the tv and are trying to navigate through the buttons. a semi transparent background for the osd buttons would be a great improvement imho. other than that it's a great light skin (+1 on the color options Big Grin).
(2012-08-15, 03:44)beewee Wrote: Hi,
thanks for your message! Smile

How could the skin be moved to the WIP skins?

We in two weeks after our holidays we will set up a repo with more cool stuff coming for xbmc Wink

favourites I added to our bug report list, thanks!

I'll move it for you

Edit: AND DONE!...........
Looks great. Just did a test run and it runs also very smooth.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Skin: BeeWee.lu v1.1.1 beta (PVR)5