OS X New to XBMC - Need help
Hi guys I'm new to the XBMC world and I have a few questions, i have a jeway mini top htpc ( im going to replace with the 2011 mac mini because the jetway keeps freezing way too often). I have a few questions regarding XBMC.

I just downloaded the latest XBMC and used the aeon skin that comes with it. My first question is

1) at the home scree[/align]n how can i change background when i move to movies i would like it to randomize my movies fanart. I have seen some youtube videos that do it and it looks amazing rather than having the standard background. Same thing for TV shows.

2) Is XBMC like plex where I can have my movies on my main computer example my htpc and on the road i can stream my content on my XBMC ipad 2 or other devices? Is this possible?

3) My next question is regarding Netflix when I downloaded the latest XBMC I went to addons and I didnt see a XBMC netflix addon? Has this been removed or theres another way to add it?

If anyone can answer any of these questions much appreicated I'm new to the XBMC world and I love it. I want to setup the ulimate home theatre and make my friends jealous of how cool my TV looks when they come over Big Grin
1. yes you change this under system/skin, fiddle around you might lean a thing or two Wink my recommended skin is Aeon Nox 3.5.
2. yes I set it up using ftp, works great.
3. dunnu.
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
I don't believe the Netflix launcher for XBMC ever got updated for XBMC v11.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to XBMC - Need help 0