Movie showing incorrect thumb on 'INFO' screen
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction here...

On 3 of the films in my library, the thumbnail is showing correctly on the main films screen (one of those in question is the horror film Chaos, 2005) but when I press 'I' to look at the info screen, it is showing the wrong picture (in this case, Chaos with Jason Statham).

Where does it get this info from, so I can change the relevant file and replace the incorrect info?

Thanks in advance!
While on the Info screen for your movie, have you tried clicking the "Get thumb" button at the bottom to see if other thumbnails are available?
Yeah sure, and it brings up all the thumbs for the wrong movie.

eg. Chaos (horror)2005 brings up Chaos (action with Statham)2005.

Le Bagman brings up Batman (with Jack Nicholson) thumbnails.

The other film is Singapore Sling which brings up some erotic drama thing (!) with Shannon Whirry....
so there's nothing actually wrong with xbmc, just the scraper

nothing really xbmc can do here, perhaps try another scraper
I guess if all else fails, you can create *.nfo files for those movies and specify the correct thumbnail files (either a URL to a remote location or a path to the downloaded file on your local disk).

See here for details regarding *.nfo files for movies: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...ary#Movies
The TMDB scraper add-on has been having problems with art the last few days. Maybe this is related?
Thanks very much for your help, chaps. I'm currently using the imdb scraper, so I'll look at amending the .nfo file and pointing it in the right direction.

Smile
Well, I'm still not having much luck with this.

I've looked at the relevant .nfo file (let's use Chaos as an example) and it has no reference at all to the Jason Statham movie, which is good. Yet when I press 'I' to get movie information on the movie list screen, I can see the film poster at the top-right is indeed for the wrong film. What's even stranger is that just below this, there is a very faded 'reflection'-type graphic of the poster, which is showing the correct movie in my collection, the horror film Chaos!

Same thing is happening with the other 2 films.

I tried removing them from my library and re-adding, then refreshing based on the .nfo I have in the movie's folder, but it doesn't make a difference. I just have no idea where it's fishing these poster images from. *shrug*

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie showing incorrect thumb on 'INFO' screen0