2 identical apple TV2s - Hulu one works one not
I have two units, same version 443, same xbmc nightly build (Aug 6), same version of bluecop hulu plugin 3.4.5., same configuration settings in plugin, xbmc, and the apple network setup. I'm using unblock-us DNS set up on router so all network devices should be able to bypass geoblocking, but have also added the unblock-us DNS into the appleTV units. The apple units run on wifi n. No issues streaming local network content to either. One Apple TV can play hulu, the other cannot, it produces an error message once I try to play a selected video.

My PC's (1 hardwired, 2 wireless) can access without issue. I don't think this is a network configuration issue but I'm at a loss how one unit can work and the other not when they have exactly the same setup.

Any ideas?
This might be better asked in the video add-on support subforum, but it's possible it is something ATV2 specific. First port of call would be to get debug logs (wiki) from both the working unit and the not working unit, and post the pastebin.com urls to this thread.
Did you update your librtmp.0.dylib ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 identical apple TV2s - Hulu one works one not0