Win Aeon Nox Fullscreen
Hi I'm still a noobie to all things XBMC and Aeon Nox but have gotten something close to what I want for Music media - so far so good. My problem is when I go to FULLSCREEN mode playimg music, the Artist Information window appears at the top of the screen for just a few seconds, the fades to nothing but the Music BG. How do I get Artist Information window to stay there?

Actually, I would like to get the Artist Information and the Lyrics (CU add-on) on-screen at the same time, but they always overlap. Lyrics panel seems to have a mind of it's own - sometimes a vertical half screen and sometimes a horizontal half screen. Any way to control this bad boy?
(2012-08-12, 02:41)greenep48 Wrote: Hi I'm still a noobie to all things XBMC and Aeon Nox but have gotten something close to what I want for Music media - so far so good. My problem is when I go to FULLSCREEN mode playimg music, the Artist Information window appears at the top of the screen for just a few seconds, the fades to nothing but the Music BG. How do I get Artist Information window to stay there?

Actually, I would like to get the Artist Information and the Lyrics (CU add-on) on-screen at the same time, but they always overlap. Lyrics panel seems to have a mind of it's own - sometimes a vertical half screen and sometimes a horizontal half screen. Any way to control this bad boy?

I'm not clear on the second part of your question. But to get the artist information to stay up...just hit "i"

Thanks - that worked!Big Grin Actually, now the "i" key toggles the Artist Info on and off - nice! Any other smart keys that do good things? How about a toggle for the Lyrics - that would be awesome!

By the way - where would I find this level of operation detail? Is there a manual or user guide? I've got more questions & issues that are probably already be documented somewhere. For example, the center text panel in the Artist Information window looks cutoff at the bottom and I can't find a way to scroll the text. And how about a way to change the font size?
(2012-08-20, 02:17)greenep48 Wrote: Thanks - that worked!Big Grin Actually, now the "i" key toggles the Artist Info on and off - nice! Any other smart keys that do good things? How about a toggle for the Lyrics - that would be awesome!

By the way - where would I find this level of operation detail? Is there a manual or user guide? I've got more questions & issues that are probably already be documented somewhere. For example, the center text panel in the Artist Information window looks cutoff at the bottom and I can't find a way to scroll the text. And how about a way to change the font size?

the stuff you mentioned requires code changes.
apart from that, lot of info can be found in wiki
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks again - I found the keystroke table in the Wiki and tha helped a lot. I still would like to know why the Artist Information text panel is cutoff at the bottom - is this a known bug of some kind?
(2012-08-22, 04:14)greenep48 Wrote: Thanks again - I found the keystroke table in the Wiki and tha helped a lot. I still would like to know why the Artist Information text panel is cutoff at the bottom - is this a known bug of some kind?

no idea what you mean. screenshots, please.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Sorry about that - took a while to figure out hoe to post the screenshot. Take a look at this (I hope)

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/5014/artinfobug.jpg

It should scroll automatically - at least it does for me. Maybe you have to have the setting "Enable Auto scrolling for plot & review" enabled (which I do), in
System--> Skin--> General
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
That fixed it - thanks. Not a very good description of that setting for Music, is it?
Yeah, I'd agree with that. But it does make sense for "auto scrolling" as a global setting. Just a little interpretation required Smile
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox Fullscreen0