Random Wallpaper based on current selection
Lightbulb 
Ok, I absolutely love this skin, but there's one thing that I would really love to see. Is there any way that the home screen artwork could be random, based on the selection? Take this scenario... When I select TV shows, it would show me a random background of one of my TV shows?

Is this at all possible? I would love to see it.
Thanks for an awesome skin.
(2012-08-12, 05:25)ComputerCarl Wrote: Ok, I absolutely love this skin, but there's one thing that I would really love to see. Is there any way that the home screen artwork could be random, based on the selection? Take this scenario... When I select TV shows, it would show me a random background of one of my TV shows?

Is this at all possible? I would love to see it.
Thanks for an awesome skin.

This is already possible by using the Multi-Image option found in the skin Settings/Home Artwork section. just point to a folder with the images you like to display.
You could also use the 'Artwork Organizer' addon found in the official repo in the programs section to sort all your fanart into separate folders for you, eg. : MovieFanart, TVShowFanart etc.
I am also looking forward to this feature.
In the screensaver options it is possible to say "show fanart".

would be a realy cool feature to use fanart as home-menu background for movies, tv-shows,.... without exporting the images.
I just set this up using "Artwork Downloader" and adding TV fanart and Movies fanart folders. Then I set the Movie and TV backgrounds to Multi-Image.
Fantastic!
I also use "conditional backgrounds" for weather.

Is there a way to scrape my Music library and do the same thing (automatically, like artwork downloader)? Or do I have to manually add music fanart to a folder...

This really keeps the homepage fresh!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Wallpaper based on current selection0