New to this any advice is appreciated
Hi all

Only just got an ATV 2nd gen so im new to this whole scene. I have jailbroken, installed nitoTV and xmbc with icefilms but am stryggling witha few things.

I am from UK but based in Australia and reason for buying was to bet BBC, ITV, sky sports etc.

Any help including reccomendations on what i should install and how i can get to do what i want would be appreciated.

No icefilms or other blatant piracy help/discussion on xbmc.org, but for BBC see: Add-on:iPlayer (wiki)
XMBC on the ATV has lots of problems. i gave up on this months ago. WDTV live does all the streaming of your movies without all the headaches.
(2012-08-13, 19:36)dopechess Wrote: XMBC on the ATV has lots of problems. i gave up on this months ago. WDTV live does all the streaming of your movies without all the headaches.

useless advice
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-08-13, 19:36)dopechess Wrote: XMBC on the ATV has lots of problems. i gave up on this months ago. WDTV live does all the streaming of your movies without all the headaches.

What a load of rubbish!
(2012-08-13, 19:36)dopechess Wrote: XMBC on the ATV has lots of problems. i gave up on this months ago. using binoculars from behind the drive-in does all the streaming of your movies without all the headaches.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New to this any advice is appreciated0