Linux A75M-ITX wake issue
Hello,

I'm using XBMCbuntu which I've configured on a few builds and was able to get USB wake working on all them except with this A75M-ITX mobo. Wake for the USB2 port is enabled, my rc.local is configured correctly, and it actually will start the wakeup process but it doesn't seem to completely wake, and the only way to fix is to reboot. It powers on but nothing shows up on the TV. Tried Ctrl-Alt-F1 and nothing. Even tried blind typing a reboot command thinking it was just a handshake problem with the TV but still nothing, and no activity with the hard drive. I get the same behavior whether I wake from keyboard or remote. Tried switching RAM with sticks I know are compatible with the board. Based on research here my bios for this board are configured correctly, and I've flashed to the latest bios.

Is it possible the mobo is defective? This is the only issue I'm experiencing, everything else is working perfectly. I don't have a log to provide because obviously I can't get to it.

My build

Motherboard: A75M-ITX
Processor: AMD A6-3500 APU
Memory: Kingston 2x2GB KHX1600C9D3K2/4GX
SSD: Crucial 64GB CT064M4SSD2
Case: Antec ISK 300-150 w/PSU FP-150-8

Edit: I didn't realize the last log gets archived, but there's nothing after it goes to suspend

11:29:37 T:2786061168 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:31:11 T:3043690240 NOTICE: OnSleep: Running sleep jobs
11:31:11 T:3043690240 NOTICE: OnSleep: Stopping lirc
So to test I installed W7 64 and S3 sleep and wake works perfectly so I guess the motherboard is OK. Any suggestions and/or maybe can someone move this thread to the Linux section?
Complete reinstall of Xbmcbuntu, configured USB doing the following, verified it was enabled, still freezes when it tries to wake up.

Code:
sudo sh –c “echo enabled > /sys/bus/usb/devices/3-1/power/wakeup”

sudo nano /etc/rc.local

echo USB1 > /proc/acpi/wakeup
echo USB3 > /proc/acpi/wakeup
echo enabled > /sys/bus/usb/devices/3-1/power/wakeup

sudo chmod +x /etc/rc.local

Installed Ubuntu, sleep/wake works fine. Issue seems exclusive to Xbmcbuntu. Still no suggestions? I ran a pm trace but I don't know what to look for, here it is anyway

http://pastebin.com/CLYnt7KD

I also updated to the latest kernel in Xbmcbuntu but that didn't help either.

Can a mod move this thread to the Linux section of this board please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A75M-ITX wake issue0