Delete Video file w/Eden
Hi All:
Just finished building my new HTPC system and installed XBMC 11.0 Eden. Got everything working pretty much like I had it on my old version with Dharma. The only thing that I can not get to work is the ability to "delete" a video file and/or folder. Under Dharma I mapped my "red" button to the context "C" key and the context menu would come up and I could then "delete" the file. The context menu under Eden does not seem to have a "delete" selection. Am I missing something? If so, how do I access it? If not, is there a way to delete the file after I have viewed it?
Thankx,
Harold
Silverstone GD09B Case, MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU, Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD, Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler, 2x Sabrent USB External HD Docking Station, 6TB Internal HDD, 4x 2TB External HDD, Gigabyte Bluetooth 4.2/Wireless AC/B/G/N, 16 GB Crucial 3200 MHz DDR4, Corsair SF 450 Watt PSU, EVGA GeForce GT 1030 DDR4 GPU, 4x Noctua Cooling Fans
Go the settings and find the option "allow delete files"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Duh....

Many thanks for the quick response.

Harold
Silverstone GD09B Case, MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU, Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD, Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler, 2x Sabrent USB External HD Docking Station, 6TB Internal HDD, 4x 2TB External HDD, Gigabyte Bluetooth 4.2/Wireless AC/B/G/N, 16 GB Crucial 3200 MHz DDR4, Corsair SF 450 Watt PSU, EVGA GeForce GT 1030 DDR4 GPU, 4x Noctua Cooling Fans

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete Video file w/Eden0