OS X Error while compiling TexturePacker (32bit) [solved]
So i've doublechecked the behaviour of file on lion 10.7.4 and ML 10.8. Both have file version 5.04. Both default to -L and do what they do on snow leopard aswell. I have doubts for adding the -L since this seems to be a special problem of your system. I would rather like to know whats going on there instead of adding options which are there by default.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
No problem, then i will add it by myself. I searched google, but didnt find an answer, why this happens. If someone has any idea, let me know.
file --version
Read some posts before. Wink
uname -a
Darwin imac.fritz.box 11.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 11.4.0: Mon Apr 9 19:32:15 PDT 2012; root:xnu-1699.26.8~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64 i386
If found somethingmore about this

Code:
Furthermore, the -h option becomes the default symlink behavior (don't follow symlinks) unless
     POSIXLY_CORRECT is set.

For more information about legacy mode, see compat(5).

If i do a

export POSIXLY_CORRECT = 1

the file command works. But why this is not default on my system, but on your systems?

Earlier i had MacPorts on my system to compile XBMC. After changing the build system i removed everything. but maybe there is something somewhere in my system?
Finally, i found out, that all my problem are casused by iTerm.app. No when i use Terminal.app, everything works. So this and http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136650 is solved!

iTerm.app i will remove.

Thanks for your help!
FACEPALM! Should we add this to the readme now? (e.x. we insist of using the proper osx terminal which is delivered from apple).

What did the iTerm.app have for benefits? (imo a terminal is a terminal...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I dont know, which benefits its has. I was using iTerm since i switched from Windows to OSX some years ago, because in the beginning i was missing some keys in Terminal.app. No i setup all keys im Terminal.app, how needed and i can work with it.

But thanks for your help. Mit sowas rechnet doch keiner.
aber echt Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error while compiling TexturePacker (32bit) [solved]0