Posters for season missing
Hi all!

I've had XBXC running for several years now. The skins I use is Neon and recently Aeon Night.

The last couple of months when my existing shows have had new seasons released I have noticed that XBMC does not add the new season posters. Instead the poster takes the banner image and puts it in the poster area. I do not understand why this suddenly happende. I do not remeber doing anything to XBMC and more confusing I can't seem to find a solution on how to correct this.

Any help is appreciated!
(2012-08-13, 12:26)tormi Wrote: Hi all!

I've had XBXC running for several years now. The skins I use is Neon and recently Aeon Night.

The last couple of months when my existing shows have had new seasons released I have noticed that XBMC does not add the new season posters. Instead the poster takes the banner image and puts it in the poster area. I do not understand why this suddenly happende. I do not remeber doing anything to XBMC and more confusing I can't seem to find a solution on how to correct this.

Any help is appreciated!

go to the scraper settings in set content (press c for context menu) and make sure its not using banners, rather using posters

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Posters for season missing0