DISSAPEARING SHOWS
Hi,

I just wanted to know if anyone has ever had this problem with xbmc and this skin metropolis. I installed xbmc with the skin metropolis on my wife's PC. It worked fine for a while but she did somethign with the mouse and of course she doesnt remember what she did, but this is the outcome. There are TV shows that she was looking at and now what happens is they just dissapear. Now I finally found out what is making them dissapear but I dont know why. Whenever she watches a show and completes watching it or even if we select it as watched, the show then dissapears and cant be found anywhere. This was driving me crazy but I finally found out that if I mark the show as "unwatched" it comes back and is now visible. I haven't a clue as to why this could be happening. Has anyone ever heard of this or can you help me with a fix to this problem. What used to happen when we watched a show was it simply put a check mark next to it showing that it had been watched. That is what I would like for it to be again.

Thanks in Advance for any help!
Simple because you have choosen to hide watched episodes.
Option should be some where in the left menu that pops out
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-08-14, 01:20)Martijn Wrote: Simple because you have choosen to hide watched episodes.
Option should be some where in the left menu that pops out

Thanks so much, that worked perfectly but for the life of me I couldnt find it all day. You saved us.
Thanks!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DISSAPEARING SHOWS0