OS X Xbmc fail to launch
Sad 
Xbmc wouldn't start at all. application hangs. Even with the stable release and deleting of the entire xbmc folder in application support. FYI emptying the xbmc folder from trash requires a restart because the systems says that addons15.db is in use.

OSX Version: 10.8
Platform: Hack Pro

Install Method: dmg
xbmc-12.0-Frodo_alpha4-x86.dmg
14-Aug-2012 05:35 41M

Detailed Instructions to Reproduce the Problem: launch xbmc

FULL Debug Log:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/1146706/
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/1146707/

Skin name: default

Other things that may be useful:
System hardware specs (CPU, RAM, Chipset, etc.)
Silverstone FT02, Seasonic X Series 650W, Gigabyte P55A-UD4P F14, i7 860, Noctua NH-D14, 16GB KVR, HP 1270i, ATI Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 Vapor-X, Belkin Bluetooth Dongle, Magic Mouse, Apple Wireless Keyboard, Apple Magic Trackpad, Intel 160GB SSD(Lion 10.8/64), 3x1TB, 1x2TB HD, Logitech C920, Samsung LA40A6501M

architecture: x86_64
detach as much as possible usb devices from your hackintosh and try again. Beside that couldn't you post the "normal" crashreport text? (which you get when the app crashed on that "do you want to send the report to apple" dialog).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
ok i've detached all my usb devices except for my keyboard and mouse. and also i've clear all system caches and reinstall xbmc 11.0. same thing happened. xvmc refuse to launch and just freeze. i have to force quit xbmc but this time the crash reporter does not appear. the 1st pastebin log is the normal crash report.

btw this happened only when i wanted to install XBMC 11.0 - July Cycle but i forgot to quit the application. after which the system prompt me that xbmc was still running and has to be shutdown 1st which i did before proceeding to install the July cycle. it was after that that this problem persist.
Did you ever find a solution to this? Im having the same problem on my Hackintosh. I had XBMC when i had Snow Leopard on the Hack but after upgrading to Mountain Lion I get nothing but the same symptoms as you.
bump
Could be the skin problem. Try removing whatever skin that you are using and use the default one.
I figured it out. 3rd party USB3 drivers
Ah ok. Another method was to boot with ignore user cache

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc fail to launch1