Remove Repos
So, I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 and I added some repos via zip and now I cannot figure out how to remove them. I uninstalled them, but they are still in the "get more" section to be reinstalled.

Thanks

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out.
can you post your solution please so others can figure it out also?
(2013-09-03, 01:43)60niners Wrote: can you post your solution please so others can figure it out also?

Press. "i" when you have a repo selected and uninstall
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-09-03, 07:12)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-09-03, 01:43)60niners Wrote: can you post your solution please so others can figure it out also?

Press. "i" when you have a repo selected and uninstall

This one I've searched for agesBig Grin
Would you mind ellaborate? Where is the "i"?

I'm running xbmc on Rpi, and have only the remote, and the xbmc panel.
Alternatively, could anyone tell how to access the list via ssh(location in thefilesystem)

greetings
//finn
Plug a USB keyboard into your RPi and press the letter "i" on the keyboard. Otherwise, if your remote has a button mapped to the Info function, use that.
(2013-11-05, 08:14)artrafael Wrote: Plug a USB keyboard into your RPi and press the letter "i" on the keyboard. Otherwise, if your remote has a button mapped to the Info function, use that.

Great, thanks!
I'tried before, but ended up in a shellconsole instead of xbmc, I'll try again!
//finn
(2013-11-05, 10:40)cykelsmeden Wrote: I'tried before, but ended up in a shellconsole instead of xbmc, I'll try again!

What did you try before, plug in a keyboard? If so, did you shutdown and pull the power from your RPi before plugging in the keyboard?
(2013-11-05, 10:48)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 10:40)cykelsmeden Wrote: I'tried before, but ended up in a shellconsole instead of xbmc, I'll try again!

What did you try before, plug in a keyboard? If so, did you shutdown and pull the power from your RPi before plugging in the keyboard?

Well, i now plugged in a standard usbkeyboard, and the "i" button works!
Unfortuenately this doesn't help.
If the addon is not installed, I get the only option to install it. If the addon is installed, I get the option to deactivate it. All other options are in both instances greyed. I newer found any possibility to remove inactive addons, thus the list is growing, now beyond manageable.
Xbmc has a lot of "install" options, but appearently no "uninstall" options.
//finn
all addons do have the possibility to be uninstalled except for the required ones (and these are only a small amount).
(2013-11-05, 14:14)Martijn Wrote: all addons do have the possibility to be uninstalled except for the required ones (and these are only a small amount).

Sorry if I did not express my self clearly.
I know I can uninstall the addons, what I want is to clean up the LIST of POSSIBLE addons.
For some reason over time, this list includes a lot of irrelevant, and to me nosense, addons, primarely in foreign alphabets like russian, chekiz etc.
It may be my myself to blame, but I would like to remove most on this enormous list, making it a lot easyer to handle relevant addons.
Maybe I'm missing a point, so p'se direct me!
//finn
Well that's the disadvantage if repos grow, you get more options. You can filter out languages that don't apply to you. However the addons need to have set that in the setup. Other than that there's no way to reduce them. But why reduce them? You only go to that section once in a while to install an addon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove Repos0