Query about Studio Icons and 3D Box Art!
Hi Guys,

Im having two issues.

Firstly, where do i put the studio logos that are missing? Ive downloaded the pack containing over a 1000 images, but i dont know where to put it! Im using a Macbook for my XBMC installation.

I had a look under the following folder:
Application Support > XBMC > addons > skin.aeon.nox

and there is no images folder here with a 'Studio' folder in it.

Ive looked through the folders that are there such as: 1080i, extras but again there is nothing referring to where i need to put the Studio folder!

Please can someone point me in the right direction?

--------------------------------

The other question i had is regarding 3D labels/boxart! Is this a possibility in this skin? I have the 3d box images if i need to place them somewhere?!

My movies are also labelled with 3D in the title!

Thanks for all the help!
(2012-08-14, 15:26)KILLERNADS Wrote: Hi Guys,

Im having two issues.

Firstly, where do i put the studio logos that are missing? Ive downloaded the pack containing over a 1000 images, but i dont know where to put it! Im using a Macbook for my XBMC installation.

Ive looked through the folders that are there such as: 1080i, extras but again there is nothing referring to where i need to put the Studio folder!

The other question i had is regarding 3D labels/boxart! Is this a possibility in this skin? I have the 3d box images if i need to place them somewhere?!

Thanks for all the help!

if you have studio logos we don´t have: send them to us (i doubt that)
for 3d boxart you need ".3d." in the movie filenames.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-14, 15:29)phil65 Wrote:

Im having two issues.

Thanks for all the help!

Thanks for the quick answer!

As i see, so that means only you can add the studio icons into the skin directly!? I just set up my library yesterday after spending over a week getting the movies library correctly formated through Ember Manager! But yesterday when i was going through the library in XBMC using this skin, i noticed a few question marks around for studios. I will try to find out which ones they were!

Some of them were probably Bollywood movie studios, do you have these incorporated into your skin such as Yash Raj, EROS, UTV Films etc...

As for the 3D movies, is it case sensitive? As I have 3d movies with different variants of 3d in the movie title (although i didnt see any show up last night with 3d boxart) such as this:

Cars.2.3D.2011.HSBS.H264.1080p.DTS.mkv
Captain America The First Avenger 3D.2011.Half-SBS.mkv
Puss in Boots 3D (2011) HSBS DTS.mkv
Rio.3D.2010.1080p.BluRay.Half.SBS.DTS.x264.mkv

Thanks
(2012-08-14, 15:51)KILLERNADS Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 15:29)phil65 Wrote:

Im having two issues.

Thanks for all the help!

Thanks for the quick answer!

As i see, so that means only you can add the studio icons into the skin directly!? I just set up my library yesterday after spending over a week getting the movies library correctly formated through Ember Manager! But yesterday when i was going through the library in XBMC using this skin, i noticed a few question marks around for studios. I will try to find out which ones they were!

Some of them were probably Bollywood movie studios, do you have these incorporated into your skin such as Yash Raj, EROS, UTV Films etc...

As for the 3D movies, is it case sensitive? As I have 3d movies with different variants of 3d in the movie title (although i didnt see any show up last night with 3d boxart) such as this:

Cars.2.3D.2011.HSBS.H264.1080p.DTS.mkv
Captain America The First Avenger 3D.2011.Half-SBS.mkv
Puss in Boots 3D (2011) HSBS DTS.mkv
Rio.3D.2010.1080p.BluRay.Half.SBS.DTS.x264.mkv

Thanks

.3D. works. it is only used in some views though (mainly showcase dvd viewtype)
here´s a list of our studio logos:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree...gs/studios
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Cool thanks for that, the flags that i can currently think of seem to be here so thats fine. Will check again when home to see what ones are missing.

Maybe just the names are wrong in the nfo files through Ember?

Does the names have to match? So for example, you have a Icon flag called: Eros International.png does the mean that the nfo file of my video has to say Studio: Eros International, and not Studio: Eros

Although im thinking that Ember should carry out that task fine!

As for the 3D, ah i see thats probably why i didn't see it, is there anyway to add a 3D sign somewhere on the info page like a flag for a movie (similar to how 1080p or DTS sound is done)? or not yet?

thanks
(2012-08-14, 16:16)KILLERNADS Wrote: Cool thanks for that, the flags that i can currently think of seem to be here so thats fine. Will check again when home to see what ones are missing.

Maybe just the names are wrong in the nfo files through Ember?

Does the names have to match? So for example, you have a Icon flag called: Eros International.png does the mean that the nfo file of my video has to say Studio: Eros International, and not Studio: Eros

Although im thinking that Ember should carry out that task fine!

As for the 3D, ah i see thats probably why i didn't see it, is there anyway to add a 3D sign somewhere on the info page like a flag for a movie (similar to how 1080p or DTS sound is done)? or not yet?

thanks

flag and case show up when .3d is added to filename as posted by phil65
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Thank you will give that a go tonight
In my experience, there are four main causes for the studio logo not being displayed.

1) no studio in the .nfo. (add <studio>name of studio</studio> to the .nfo inbetween aired and trailer)

2) incorrectly named studio in the .nfo (correct studio name in the .nfo, open XBMC, find movie, press "i"', refresh, opt for local info, done)

3) no corresponding icon exists in Nox (add the corresponding logo to Nox-media-flags-studios. If the last two folders don't exist, create them)

4) there is more than one studio in the .nfo (if you find multiple studios, delete all but one to remedy)

These four checks should resolve your missing icon. Wink
Hi Guys!

Ok i discovered something weird with displaying 3d boxart and flags.

when i chose to have .3d. it didnt work for all my movies, only two or three of them out of 50 were showing the 3d flag while rest of them had H264 flag showing. Although all the 3d box arts were displaying!

Then i tried to find what the common factor was between those 3. I found out that the common factor was that the file name also had bluray in them!

Hence i changed all my filenames to show with .3d.bluray. and this worked! Now i get both the 3d box art and the flag showing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Query about Studio Icons and 3D Box Art!0