TVdb scraper, TV show status, MySQL video DB
A short question since I couldn't find a answer so far.

I see in the cache of the TVdb.com scraper that all data for the TV Show gets downloaded and saved in the XML. This is great cause I would like to see the TV Show status in XBMC.
So this information is downloaded and saved but I don't think this is inserted in the mysql database (advancedsettings.xml) I use for my library.
Is this correct and is this intended functionality or just not added yet?
Are the columns C18 to C23 in the table tvshow columns able to fill and linked at the skin?

And a last question, a side question, what is column C17?
All my TV shows have a '2' as value.
Could this be moved to metadata scraper support?
Might be a better place for this topic, and a higher chance of a valuable reaction :-)
I use SickBeard to see the show status i.e ended or not, I am not sure if there is a place in XBMC that would display the status but that is most likely a skinable option...
יונתן בן-חיים
Database layout
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBMC_databases
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks, I indeed found that wiki page in the meanwhile.
The thing is, my c02,c03 are empty and the table goes to C23.
In the xml cachefile of the tvdb scraper I see the right data but apparently it won't get saved in my mysql video60 database.

I'm using the latest stable release.
Could this saving issue be a bug? I haven't found one similar on github.
Or might this be fixed in the nightlies?

I also use sick beard to download my new episodes and stuff and I know that it shows the tv show status but I've always used mediaportal and the skin I used there showed the status. Though MP was working fine I recently tried XBMC again and I'm that pretty amazed with the speed and user friendliness that I'm gonna stick with it. Therefore it would be nice if it could do the same thing (even more) than I've been used to.
Little bump, anyone who can confirm this situation?
c17 is the idPath from table "path". It stores the basepath where all your tvshows are located.

this page might give you more hints about the DB:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...tabase.cpp

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVdb scraper, TV show status, MySQL video DB0