Boolean
So my menu animation does not behave as i expected. This first example:

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="1000" tween="bounce" easing="in" condition="Container(9000).OnNext" >Conditional</animation>
Does not do anything. Also tried the OnScrollNext.

But this one works fine (with position 1-10):
Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="1000" tween="bounce" easing="in" condition="Container(9000).Position(1)" >Conditional</animation>
But that means having a line for every possible (also future) positions.

Home.xml has an include for the menu (with id 9000), and that has an include for the layout.
In the layout there is a focused layout tag with a control type=image (that i'm trying to animate)
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Try -

PHP Code:
<visible>!Container(9000).OnNext + !Container(9000).OnPrevious</visible>
<
animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="1000" tween="bounce" easing="in" >Visible</animation
Yeah that works! Solves some other problems too. Except does not account for the image already being there when the window is loaded.
But they sure don't like being started on a new, without having finished the previous. Do they?
Even making a general fade-out to account for it already being there (and i wanted to try and make it fade after a while anyway). Won't allow it to start from 100 again on the next item.

-edit-
Managed to solve that with:
Code:
<visible>!System.IdleTime(1) + !Container(9000).OnNext + !Container(9000).OnPrevious</visible>
Probably not the prettiest solution.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Boolean0