Req Upgrade or modify older skins to work with Kodi 18 Leia
I am new to this forum but not new to XBMC/Kodi. I current run Kodi 18.1 using A Confluence Zeitgeist skin. The skin is great for my needs in terms of speed and efficiency. However - there are times I REALLY miss the using old JX720/MC360 skins that was on XBMC Eden and Frodo.

While I am not a programmer, I am willing to tinker - are there any tips on upgrading JX720 or MC360 skins to be able to install and use on Kodi Leia 18.1??  I already  tried to contact "JezzX" since I read online that person created the skin but been so far unable to find a email or website to leave a message - and GitHub gave no help in how to contact.

Thanks in advance,
James
Indiana, USA
Migrating a Jarvis skin to Leia
Hello my name is Guido and I come from Germany. I've already got some old skins back up to 18. Am a collector of skins of all kinds. I use almost every skin. I'm always amazed at what cool functions are built in skins. I'll see what I can do. Have no plan of programming but watch and try it is worth it.
And yes, unfortunately there are some skinners who no longer created the skins.😕😔
(2020-02-05, 10:16)SkinBase Wrote: Hello my name is Guido and I come from Germany. I've already got some old skins back up to 18. Am a collector of skins of all kinds. I use almost every skin. I'm always amazed at what cool functions are built in skins. I'll see what I can do. Have no plan of programming but watch and try it is worth it.
if you use every skin do you have the Xperience MXE skin im looking all over for that

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade or modify older skins to work with Kodi 18 Leia0