Request an add-on to install add-ons from unofficial add-on repositories.
Let me start to explain the issue, I have right now.
Currently I have to install 50 + repositories (with the Repositories Installer Add-on) to view all add-ons that are available on the Unofficial add-on repositories wiki. I find this circuitous to install so many repositories to view all add-ons or to find an add-on. I wish someone made an add-on. That list all Unofficial add-ons that are available from the Unofficial add-on repositories on the wiki page.

How would the program add-on work?
1. It first need to load all addon.xml from every repo on that list.
2. Most likely you would cache this for the add-on.
3. And than list them in a category (Lyrics add-ons , Video add-ons and Subtitle add-ons).
4. And if a users sees a add-on he/she likes to install. It will also install the repo or it looks if you already installed it. And than automatically installs the addon. < Not sure if this is possible.

Perhaps we also need to add the link inside the addon.xml from each repo on the Unofficial add-on repositories wiki page?
(2012-08-16, 17:11)tikkiew Wrote: Let me start to explain the issue, I have right now.
Currently I have to install 50 + repositories (with the Repositories Installer Add-on) to view all add-ons that are available on the Unofficial add-on repositories wiki. I find this circuitous to install so many repositories to view all add-ons. I wish someone made an add-on. That list all Unofficial add-ons from the Unofficial add-on repositories of the wiki page.

How would the program add-on work?
1. It first need to load all addon.xml from every repo on that list.
2. Most likely you would cache this for the add-on.
3. And than list them in a category (Lyrics add-ons , Video add-ons and Subtitle add-ons).
4. And if a users sees a add-on he/she likes to install. It would be possible to install the repo or it looks if you already installed it. And than automatically installs the addon. < Not sure if this is possible.

Perhaps we also need to add to a link of the addon.xml from each repo on the Unofficial add-on repositories wiki page?
I guess you missed this addon -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96822

Nope. You didn't understand my request. As I even mention that add-on. I suggest to read it again.

Edit - To explain the issue with some more examples >>>

(2012-03-29, 04:39)crimsonfury Wrote: How do we know what is in all of these repo's? I see the repo name but I just don't know if I should bother downloading these just to know what it in each.

Yeah. You need to install every repo and restart xbmc, to see what is in a repo. Also you need to look once in a while, if there are new repo. I feel this is redundant. But right now, that is the only way to do this.

2. Or let's say I want to install the hulu video add-on and forgot/don't know which repo got that add-on. I need to look on the xbmc forum which repo got the hulu add-on. Again I find this circuitous. And wish this was able from XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request an add-on to install add-ons from unofficial add-on repositories.0