Background widget fanart issues
Hi

Not sure if theres been an automatic update, but recently ive noticed that my Choose Background, Playlist Fanart has stopped working.

Im using three playlists, all as top level custom menu items, to seperate my kids movies, non-kids movies, and my stand-up comedy. All the Playlist Fanart was working perfectly. However, recently the fanart isnt showing me anything when i navigate to each custom playlist in my main menu.

What ive figured out is that i can force it to work, but only when i enable a widget within the playlist custom menu entry. To give an example, when i configure my playlist, and enable the primary widget to latest episodes (vpl), the playlist fanart works as a background. Disable all widgets (which i prefer) and the playlist fanart shows a blank screen.

Anyone aware of a solution to this?

Thanks.
Panasonic TX-P50G10B, Sony BDP-S370, Onkyo HT-S5305B, Xbox 360 250GB Slim, Logitech Harmony 525

HTPC: Antec Black Fusion V2, ASUS P5E-VM HDMI, Intel Core 2 Duo E6300, ASUS EAH3450, OCZ 2x1GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400, Intel 40GB SSD, LG H20L HD-DVD/BLU RAY
(2012-08-18, 17:38)Monkey Butler Wrote: Hi

Not sure if theres been an automatic update, but recently ive noticed that my Choose Background, Playlist Fanart has stopped working.

Im using three playlists, all as top level custom menu items, to seperate my kids movies, non-kids movies, and my stand-up comedy. All the Playlist Fanart was working perfectly. However, recently the fanart isnt showing me anything when i navigate to each custom playlist in my main menu.

What ive figured out is that i can force it to work, but only when i enable a widget within the playlist custom menu entry. To give an example, when i configure my playlist, and enable the primary widget to latest episodes (vpl), the playlist fanart works as a background. Disable all widgets (which i prefer) and the playlist fanart shows a blank screen.

Anyone aware of a solution to this?

Thanks.

first of all you should tell us which nox version you´re using.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

[/quote]

first of all you should tell us which nox version you´re using.
[/quote]

Oops, sorry.

i'm on 3.5.

I have also noticed that there is sometimes a undo type arrow on my main menu, which appears to hide the widgets, which may be a solution to my problem, but i've no idea how i control it.
Panasonic TX-P50G10B, Sony BDP-S370, Onkyo HT-S5305B, Xbox 360 250GB Slim, Logitech Harmony 525

HTPC: Antec Black Fusion V2, ASUS P5E-VM HDMI, Intel Core 2 Duo E6300, ASUS EAH3450, OCZ 2x1GB DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400, Intel 40GB SSD, LG H20L HD-DVD/BLU RAY
Backspace
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-08-19, 11:48)Martijn Wrote: Backspace

Cheers!

Made slightly more complicated as I use a remote rather than a keyboard. Can I hide the Show Widgets button?

backspace will hide it, but will also hide the widget content.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background widget fanart issues0