Japanese tv
Hey, does anyone know if there is any addon for Japanese tv shows? I really really want a addon for that.
I think you can get a few Japanese tv channels with the livestream plugin, also the hulu plugin may support hulu japan sometime in the future.
If you want to watch Japanese shows, I use site called daddict, I made my own RSS feed using yahoo pipe and use that RSS to download all the Japanese shows automatically using NAS. I can then access each shows from XBMC.

When I am done watching it, I just deletes them from NAS.

If you want to know more, I can explain it to you,
Keyhole tv has several live feeds but I haven't been able to figure out how to source the feeds. I'll admit to being in over my head. Would be great if someone with experience identifying source feeds would take a look at keyhole and post the feed urls.

I sympathize with you Kyoko, I've been looking for Japanese channels for a long time!

がんばってください
(2012-08-21, 05:08)codisgod Wrote: Keyhole tv has several live feeds but I haven't been able to figure out how to source the feeds. I'll admit to being in over my head. Would be great if someone with experience identifying source feeds would take a look at keyhole and post the feed urls.

I sympathize with you Kyoko, I've been looking for Japanese channels for a long time!

がんばってください

+1 It seems really difficult to get Japanese feeds/channels.

(2012-08-20, 15:19)syntobu Wrote: I think you can get a few Japanese tv channels with the livestream plugin, also the hulu plugin may support hulu japan sometime in the future.

Havent tried that yet, think i will try it later today and see if it works. The plugin can be found at the xbmc app center?

ありがとうございます。 ^-^
I am trying to put together a Japanese TV/radio playlist of freely available streams (excepting those already freely available on the radio addon). I have the overseas NHK streams mapped as follows:

Code:
[Playlist]
NumberOfEntries=4
File1=mms://rj-wmt1.gekimedia.net/rj32-1m
Title1=NHK World radio
File2=mms://wm.nhk.or.jp/rj/on_demand/wma/japanese.wma
Title2=NHK World news (Japanese)
File3=mms://rj-wmt1.gekimedia.net/rj32-4m
Title3=NHK World radio (second link)              
File4=rtmp://ca-1.net.fivecool.org/nhkw pageurl=http://livestreaming.uc02.com live=1 playpath=gwm
Title4=NHK World TV

Does anyone know of any other non geo-locked streams that could be added?
there's a couple japanese channels listed in nzbtv, will depend on what your newznab site has indexed though.
(2012-08-20, 21:16)homebro2000 Wrote: If you want to watch Japanese shows, I use site called daddict, I made my own RSS feed using yahoo pipe and use that RSS to download all the Japanese shows automatically using NAS. I can then access each shows from XBMC.

I would love to know how you do this since I am *always* on that site!

And while not strictly TV a good site for Japanese audio is: http://www.nyaa.eu
~~Watashi ga shinda to omotte iru shinseki mo imasu...~~
My wife uses http://www.myniji.tv/ which has 11 live channels to watch Japanese TV
However I'm wondering is there away to get the live streams into XBMC where I might be able to PVR them.
As the time zone is way off to make much watchable.
yes please, if you can teach me how to do this. I'm not so good with computers.
thank you very much !!!

(2012-08-20, 21:16)homebro2000 Wrote: If you want to watch Japanese shows, I use site called daddict, I made my own RSS feed using yahoo pipe and use that RSS to download all the Japanese shows automatically using NAS. I can then access each shows from XBMC.

Any1 can teach me how to add Daddict to XBMC directly?

Thanks in advance!!
There is a site that I use, I believe its just a stream from Japan TV or whatever that service is call in US/Canada

the site is wilsonjj.me
Have you installed Best of NHK addon? It is NHK World video (not premium). All video is English language, not Japanese, but is at least Japan related.

Here is the thread link: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=196657
Install the addon from my repo in the link above.
Get the Best of NHK video add-on for Kodi 19. Install via my k19-addons repository.
Thank you nagai!! Please let me know if you find other japanese channels Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Japanese tv0