Zotac hdmi default resolution output problem, HELP PLZ
Hi I've just got my Zbox AD04 barebones and fitted it out with 8GB RAM and 120GB SSD and I'm just trying to load up openelec as the OS. However here is my problem, the hdmi connection to my LG 50" tv won't show any display. Now I apologize for being a complete newb to linux but you guys really had great advice with openelec hence that decision. I've got the install key set to run on a USB stick but again no display, I've tried to find any other ppl with this problem and all I have found is a forum with someone mentioning that the zotac zboxes come with the default resolution output of around 640x640 and that my plasma won't display that low. Can anyone verify this? I've only got my tv and a laptop and so if this is the case will I have to borrow a tv/monitor which will display a low resolution or is this not even a real problem and I'm barking up the wrong tree completely?

I know this isn't really an xbmc problem but honestly your guys forums have been amazing for every aspect of my project so thought I'd ask, any info/suggestions would be awesome

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac hdmi default resolution output problem, HELP PLZ0