Images for movie clips
Hi, i´m testing xbmc since 2 days. Everything works great and most things are easy to understand. I would like to know if it´s possible to show covers in the movielib without having a folder for each movie. My lib consists the movie with the appropirate jpg and everthing is in one folder. Is there any possibilty to make xbmc show these jpg´s as covers in my movielist?
Yes, the name must be the exactly same as the movie name with the extension .tbn (note: thumbnail files are jpegs with a different extension) fanart can also be shown with the -fanart.jpg extension. I should mention that many extras depend on movies in their own folder of the same name and although a flat file system works, you'll get better joy from library with folders once you start adding extras into the folder and your collection grows to large proportions.

Easy way to create folders with the name of the movie and date is to use theRenamer, drag & drop multiple movies at a time... makes fast work of this chore. There are also small scripts that put all your video files in folder of their own name... let me know and I'll try and dig it up if who should decide to go the folder route.
perfect answer. Thank you very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Images for movie clips0