Solved Fresh Start and Artwork will not load
Hi!

I reinstalled my PC yesterday and started from scratch with Kodi. Now none of my media has any form for artwork. Before I reinstalled I decided it was a good idead to take a backup of my media info (to not loose all my tags), so I exported the library info to .nfo files next to each movie and tv show file and let the scraping fix everything once I was up and running again. I did not export any artwork as I figures Artwork Beef would just re-download everything. But now all my media just shows the default icons for no artwork, and when I try to fetch new artwork with AB it doesn't even show correctly there either. Any idea how I can fix this?

(2018-01-15, 17:38)toeggi Wrote: Hi!

I reinstalled my PC yesterday and started from scratch with Kodi. Now none of my media has any form for artwork. Before I reinstalled I decided it was a good idead to take a backup of my media info (to not loose all my tags), so I exported the library info to .nfo files next to each movie and tv show file and let the scraping fix everything once I was up and running again. I did not export any artwork as I figures Artwork Beef would just re-download everything. But now all my media just shows the default icons for no artwork, and when I try to fetch new artwork with AB it doesn't even show correctly there either. Any idea how I can fix this?

ImageImageImage
Check your nfo files, I think they don't have artworks.

Best way is to re-scrapp all your library.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-15, 20:42)Guilouz Wrote: Check your nfo files, I think they don't have artworks.

Looks like there are URLs for the fanart in all .nfo's though:

How do I rescrape the library?
(2018-01-15, 21:57)toeggi Wrote:
(2018-01-15, 20:42)Guilouz Wrote: Check your nfo files, I think they don't have artworks.

Looks like there are URLs for the fanart in all .nfo's though:

How do I rescrape the library? 
Go to your source folder, use 'c' for context menu and scan it again, or you can edit source, press ok for all settings and a popup will be show to ask you if you want to rescan it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2018-01-15, 22:19)Guilouz Wrote: Go to your source folder, use 'c' for context menu and scan it again, or you can edit source, press ok for all settings and a popup will be show to ask you if you want to rescan it.

Hmm.. I even removed the sources and re-added them, but still the same thing after everything's scraped.
Did you run a Clean Library after you removed the Source?

There are two- one for Videos, one for Music. Make sure you use the correct one... http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Lib...an_library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-16, 00:51)Karellen Wrote: Did you run a Clean Library after you removed the Source?

There are two- one for Videos, one for Music. Make sure you use the correct one... http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Lib...an_library

It does ask if I want to clean up after removing the sources, but just to be sure I did a manual one too - but still the same result - no artwork what so ever. Any other suggestions? Huh
@toeggi

1. Provide a debug log (wiki) which captures an Update Library. Might be worth removing a few movies first, so we can see the scrape. Run Artwork Beef also.
2. If Guilouz has no further advice, then head over to Artwork Beef thread and make a short post pointing back to your problem in this thread

If Guilouz believes it is not a skin problem and wants me to split your posts out into a separate thread, I can do that also.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-16, 11:38)Karellen Wrote: @toeggi

1. Provide a debug log(wiki) which captures an Update Library. Might be worth removing a few movies first, so we can see the scrape. Run Artwork Beef also.
2. If Guilouz has no further advice, then head over to Artwork Beef thread and make a short post pointing back to your problem in this thread

If Guilouz believes it is not a skin problem and wants me to split your posts out into a separate thread, I can do that also.

I figured it out! What I didn't mention in my OP is that I also copied my advancedsettings.xml which includes a pathsubstition for thumbnails (the reason I wanted to reformat was because my C: partition was too small) pointing to an F: drive that now doesn't exist.... Just pointed it to the correct path, restarted Kodi and voila - artwork is now popping up Blush Sorry for wasting your time!  Big Grin
No problems, a couple of posts are cheap. More important is that it is solved.

Not really an Estuary issue, so I will split it out and move to Windows. I assume Windows as you are using a PC.

Enjoy Smile
My Signature
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fresh Start and Artwork will not load0