Problem with export to single file.
Hey i noticed a problem with exporting to a single file. I don't want all the .tbn and .nfo to be in the same folder as the movies/series, so i want to export it using single file, and this has worked in the past to saves all the movie stuff in one folder and all the tv shows in one folder. But when i run the export now all the folders are empty and the only file created is the .xml. I have no idea why this is happening. The actors,movies and tvshows used to be filled with .nfo and .tbn files. Anyone know why this is happening?

shameful bump.
Hmm. Try getting a debug log (wiki) of when you preform the export. That might give us some hints as to what is going on.
I thought that what you are experiencing is just standard procedure. There is no prompt for exporting thumbnails when just exporting a single file (a single .xml in this case). You only get that prompt when exporting to separate files.

This use to operate differently? It's been that way for me since Dharma (but I didn't use xbmc before that).
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-08-16, 03:19)thrak76 Wrote: I thought that what you are experiencing is just standard procedure. There is no prompt for exporting thumbnails when just exporting a single file (a single .xml in this case). You only get that prompt when exporting to separate files.

This use to operate differently? It's been that way for me since Dharma (but I didn't use xbmc before that).

When you export via the single file option it does automatically export all the artwork/actors into separate folders, it does in Eden at least. I just did a backup export last week and verified that it did indeed backup all the artwork.
Hmm. It never did that for me, and I never worried about it. Thought that was how it was. No matter, as I do both separate and single file exports regularly, and I like having all the artwork stored with the videos.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-08-16, 03:11)Ned Scott Wrote: Hmm. Try getting a debug log (wiki) of when you preform the export. That might give us some hints as to what is going on.

Here's the Debug Log, but i don't see anything that might be wrong.
http://pastebin.com/7W5n9024

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with export to single file.0