• 66(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
I've run a clean install this morning and here is the log with the crash in it: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=178038
Seems it crashed because it couldn't find any data for that episode in XBMC.

S17E08 of 8 out of 10 cats had no data.

However, it seems you tried to play this file previously, and it worked, but IDs that it got back don't match.

The one that worked had an ID of 3341, and the one that didn't had an ID of 64.

Did you try playing the same file from 2 different locations?
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr
Yes, so I could play it from the Video Library fine but if I try to play it from the PVR Recordings it crashes out. I know the file paths are identical as I had issues before with it being cases sensitive and the PVR file path being slightly different so the plugin didn't find it in the library when it looked for it.
(2014-03-23, 10:40)Potzo Wrote:
(2014-03-23, 00:29)AbRASiON Wrote:
(2014-03-22, 18:42)Potzo Wrote: Trakt makes my xbmc lag as hell when I try to browse Movies or TV Shows. I have to force qut xbmc
Anyone knows how to fix that?

Using gotham...
Thanks.

This may have something to do with it submitting changes to the trakt DB - mine does the same thing but only for a few seconds.
If you let it "be laggy" for a while - and go do something else, it might end up syncing all changes properly and then next time it won't be laggy for long?

I checked the log and saw that tv next aired is causing errors wih it.
Disabled it, works fine so far. Will update for changes

Thanks dude - I notice when I use the filter to look for movies, for some idiot reason the second I open up my filter, it begins an update of my library then submits to trakt.
Hence making using the filter UI (specifically the little slider / drag items for year / rating) - incredibly laggy.
I'm officially tearing out what little hair I have left at the moment -

I installed the Trakt Plugin last night and at first it wasn't working but with some fiddling I got it running. Now it's updated my collection on Trakt with all my TV shows but it was only uploading the movies tagged as "Watched" and not my whole collection. There seemed to be a '500 Internal Server Error' when uploading my collection, I thought it might have had to do with my Fanart folder being in the same directory (called '!Fanart') so I moved that out and encountered the same problem. As a work around I decided to mark all my movies as watched (they mostly are but I used to run Plex on another machine until it died and I decided to get a new one so they were showing as Unwatched) but this didn't fix the problem as they still won't upload to Trakt. I've attached my logfile and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=182747
I have an issue syncing movies, the series seem to sync without problems. The issue is that track reports a UnicodeDecodeError, but I'm unable to see the item that's causing it. Is there a way to enable a little more information in the debug log? Any idea where could be the problem? I'm guessing it might be a foreign movie with a weird character in its title, but I can't say it for sure.

Here's the log of the exception: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=182963

I'm using trakt plugin v2.3.1 with XBMC v12.3
@silmano if you're only using trakt from the xbmc repo, update to the version from the github, there's some unicode fixes in it not in the repo version.

@Ardraaken any kind of server error is beyond the control of the plugin, there is absolutely nothing that can be done other then keep trying. Since you get the error when its trying to add your movies to your collection this is why they don't get added.
@nate1280: I've tried the github version and it does the sync without exceptions, but when posting the JSON data, the server returns an error 500. Might 272 items be too much for the server to handle them in just one POST?

Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=183533
@silmano - I think the volume might be the breaking point with regards Trakt.

I added a movie as watched and it updated a single movie to my watched list but still failed to upload my collection. As I knew from this that some data regarding movies was being parsed to Trakt.tv I transferred my movies into another folder (luckily mine were all stored in "F:\Movies" so I could quickly move them to the root of the "F:\" drive with very little hassle) and logged back in to clear the database. After this I moved the files back into the right folder in batches of around 50 at a time and logged back in to rescan them every time I moved them, doing it this way I had no issues and all my movies are now showing in my collection (a little south of 500).

http://trakt.tv/user/Ardraaken/library/m...collection
I guess I'll look into breaking apart abnormally large JSON calls to trakt when syncing movies.

Wasn't aware there was a limit, will dig into it when I have some free time.
Thanks for the tips, I've splitted the JSON data in ranges of 50 elements and posted them via API to trakt. I've left some items to see if the addon syncs them correctly the next time.

On a side note, I'm using the Universal Movie Scrapper and its sending some extra information to trakt (such as the movieid, label and filename) as well as some different tags: imdbnumber <> imdb_id and lastplayed <> last_played. Manually sending the same information to trakt, I've seen it didn't understand the last played tag, so I had to replace them. Does TVDb scrapper tag the items with the same name as trakt API uses? Does it also send the extra information? trakt.tv doesnt give a damn about that info, but just wondering...
There's only 3 it should be sending when its adding to your collection, the rest are stripped out. If its missing some I'll take another look at your log and correct it.
@nate1280: Doh! I was checking in the log the resulting JSON from XBMC, but a couple of lines below is the actual JSON that the addon sends to trakt and it sends all the needed items (without the unneeded ones).
Ok, had me wondering there for a minute, could've swore I sanitized data before sending it out.
Hey,

i have the same problem with the movie sync (removing), it tries 5 times and than nothing happen on trakt.
hope there come an fix for this.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=184010
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13