• 67(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
@caidoo when I look at splitting apart adding to collection, I'll also look at splitting apart the removing.

Not sure when this occured, don't recall this happening before when adding/removing large amounts of movies.
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr
I've just recently started using the trakt plugin.

I've been scrobbling TV shows without an issue, but just tried to watch a movie for the first time and it didn't seem to register.
Looking at the logs: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=185423

The issue seems to be: Error: duration is too short (trailer?)
Looking at Line 23 in the extract, the duration looks to be sent as 1.

Anyone have a clue on what may fix this, or is anyone having a similar issue?

Thanks

EDIT: I've figured out the issue. I've been using an external player when watching TV Shows. And it looks like the duration is set to 1 in these cases. This obviously had no impact on the TV Shows but was effecting the Movie scrobbling. Reverting back to not using an external player solves the issue.
For those with issues not adding/removing movies to/from your collection, please try the fix at https://github.com/nate1280/script.trakt...ing_movies and report back, if its all good, I'll submit a merge request.
Long time trakt user but today i noticed something strange.
When browsing the forum i noticed it didn't updated my last watched show (sig banner), so i went to trakt.tv and checked history.
There i noticed that show was marked seen manually instead of scrobbled like the previous one before.

Haven't found a way to reproduce yet but have anyone seen this behaviour before?
Running latest addon version (from repo) on Gotham Nightlies
Hi there,

[Request] (if it is possible lol):

I've just started to use trakt.tv to trakt my anime series and because I use xbmc I throught in install this addon. The anime series add themself when I watch them through my HD BUT when I watch something with the kissanime addon It doesn't work. I've checked on the metadata in the kissanime addon and asked its creator about this and he told me to ask you about that so that is why I'm here now requesting if this is possible hehehe.

Well, that is all. I hope it isn't difficult to add kissanime to this trakt addon but if its difficult don't mind me xDD. Thanks for all.
I'm using XBMC Gotham RC1 with Windows 8.1 and I get Script error, I have installed the latest version from Github. How can I debug what is going on?
(2014-03-28, 15:56)Mesoptier Wrote: Any chance you could have a look at this pull request I sent? It adds settings allowing the user to change the default rating.

https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/pull/161

(2014-03-27, 10:27)pigeldi Wrote: Can this add-on also sync back the watched status from trakt to the xbmc library?
So if I moved or exported/imported my library and all my watched statuses are gone, how would I get them back from trakt instead of sending all those unwatched statuses to trakt?

The plugin follows trakt's "Full Watched Sync" syncing method. This only syncs watched status (not unwatched), so everything watched on trakt will be watched in XBMC and vice versa. You might need to enable this in the addon settings, btw.

I dont think this is working. Have all shows on NAS. When I mark a show as watched if I go to any other computer with XBMC and Trakt it doesnt show as watched...
So this addon seems to be dead.

Any alternatives for XBMC ?

My watched status / flag widget doesn't work since months for movies with stable versions of XBMC/addon and with dev/beta/rc/github versions !
I'm sure this has been answered before but I haven't been able to find the answer, I have been using XBMC for a long and have only just began to use Trakt (enjoying it so far) I would like to sync my already watched Movies/Shows/Episodes from my XBMC library to my Trakt account how do I do this?
Err, addon is dead? Ya ok, I'm here looking at debug logs when I have time and submitting fixes when needed. Yep, its dead alright... Rolleyes

If you're having problems with something, post logs, I dunno how many times it needs to be said, logs logs logs! Without logs nothing can be done to help figure issues out.

@warrell, just enable the sync options and it will do the rest, also make sure the simulate settings are disabled or it won't do anything (seems to be a common thing thats missed)

As an aside update, I've been using Gotham since it went beta (b1, b2, b3) and now RC1, with latest code from git and everything works as it should using an i3 NUC as my HTPC.
How to remove a tv show from my Trakt account not available in my XBMC library anymore?
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
From Trakt website?
What do I have to do to post logs ? Any official procedure ?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file
@nate1280 Not sure if I explained very well, its scrobbiling anything new I watch now but I would like to have everything I have watched previously (before I installed Trakt) on my tract library. What sync options specifically as from what I can tell they are all enabled anyway.
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13