• 69(current)
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
Trakt won't sync when I manually open the add-on or after a library refresh. It works fine on my MacBook running Mavericks and the same MacBook running Windows 8 on its Bootcamp partition but simply does nothing at all on my jailbroken 5s. When I tap on the Trakt add-on the only output spat into the log file is as follows:

Code:
13:34:56 T:237035520  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
13:34:56 T:237035520  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:34:57 T:237035520  NOTICE: [trakt] Queuing for dispatch: {'action': 'manualSync', 'silent': False}
13:36:17 T:231161856  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true

EDIT: Fixed it! I think something must have been corrupt with my profile since I copied my working Trakt configuration from my Master profile and now everything is working great!
Hi again.

This time I'm using XBMC 13.0 Gotham (stable) and last trak.tv version from Github 2.3.2. Nothing works.

- Now it never scrobbles. (Before it worked at least for TV Shows). My widgets are useless now and never updated.

- Watched status is not sent before exiting XBMC. These days, I have to manually start the trakt addon sync to have sync with my XBMC/trakt history.

Here you are my logs :

Test 1 with a movie : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=198781
Test 2 with a TV show : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=198782

What can I do more ?

Cheers.
@Ben91, try re-installing the addon, delete it then install. Not sure whats going on there, I see it loading but after that, it doesn't even pickup the playback start for some reason, so I have no idea. Other then re-installing the addon, double check all the scrobbling settings, etc. Watched status is only ever sent after a library sync (if configured), or by manually triggering it.

Also, don't know if it matters any, by rename the folder from script.trakt-master to just script.trakt
Intel i3 NUC | Windows 8.1 | Kodi Helix | Arctic: Zephyr
Ok. Thank you. I'll try again.

What are the settings for XBMC or for the trakt addon to have scrobbling/watched sync in an automatic way ?
Enable it to sync on update, it will sync after a library update this way. Scrobbling enable the 2 settings to scrobble movies/episodes, and it'll scrobble after watching. Also make sure the simulate settings in the debug section are disabled, or it won't do anything.
My XBMC library wasn't fully sync'ed against the trakt library until I ran the 'clean library' function in XBMC. I assume it depends on the situation, but it may be a useful tip for alot of user? I know I was going crazy until I realized it Wink

Also, one question, exactly what does the option "Clean trakt movie/show collection" do?
Clean trakt movie/show collection will remove episodes/movies from your trakt collection (collection only) if they're not in your xbmc library.
(2014-05-12, 02:22)nate1280 Wrote: Clean trakt movie/show collection will remove episodes/movies from your trakt collection (collection only) if they're not in your xbmc library.

Hmm, ok, thanks.
All of a sudden I'm getting "incorrect user name or password" when the plugin goes to sync my library. Been using it with Gotham for months but now that I've upgraded to 13.1 Beta I've got this message now. Can anyone who has upgraded to 13.1 confirm that the plugin still runs properly before I really roll my sleeves up? I've triple confirmed my ID and password in the settings and I can successfully login to their website.

OSX
Gotham 13.1

cheers!
(2014-05-13, 02:19)clipper99 Wrote: All of a sudden I'm getting "incorrect user name or password" when the plugin goes to sync my library. Been using it with Gotham for months but now that I've upgraded to 13.1 Beta I've got this message now. Can anyone who has upgraded to 13.1 confirm that the plugin still runs properly before I really roll my sleeves up? I've triple confirmed my ID and password in the settings and I can successfully login to their website.

OSX
Gotham 13.1

cheers!

I am getting the same thing also on two of my XBMC machines(still on gotham 13.0), and it was working fine like an hour before, since it scrobbled two things I watched. Looked at the log file and see this quite a few times:

17:46:21 T:140633192654592 NOTICE: [trakt] [traktAPI] traktRequest(): (0) Authentication Failure ({"status":"failure","error":"invalid development API key"})
My collection is synchronized but get error login and password, use the gotham, what is the problem?
Im getting incorrect username and password
Windows 8.1
Gotham 13.0
Just started happening will provide logs after movie
Thanks for this awesome add on I have bin using it flawlessly for a long time really rely on it
Guys. This add on is great but all of s sudden I can't log into the site and scrobble via the addon or the cathode and trakt.it android apps. I can login via s web browser just fine. Anyone else experiencing this also?
The wrong username/password is probably just something temporary.
Tried both 13.0 and 13.1 had successful API calls to the trakt website along with some invalid development API key returns, so at the moment, it seems to be an intermittent issue. Hopefully it will resolve itself.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13